• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very possible Charles just had mafia TMI that Blue was redirected via Soul to me and made up some bullshit about being tracker to make it palatable
Or their control on him failed and they now think Ali‘s Indie.
It's frustrating af seeing i assume town assuming you're lying, ngl. You're looking for every possible scenario for me lying and ignore fact that Blue might be lying. Good luck later on

Who do you think killed Soul?
Not Blue, that's for sure. I assume it's other scum or someone else got redirected. I thought it could be Blue redirected by someone but not with this commute claim. Like I said, i'd have to be redirected myself and idk why anyone would do that. Also i believe if there's someone else who visited Ultra only, they'd say something by now.

He claimed it when nobody else claimed actions so far, he did not get counter claimed, just stop.
I feel like i'm wasting time. Now i wonder if they'll shoot me at night or leave for tomorow. Don't you dare saying you're town MVP tho post game

It's frustrating af seeing i assume town assuming you're lying, ngl. You're looking for every possible scenario for me lying and ignore fact that Blue might be lying. Good luck later on
Well the thing is Charlie I know Blue didn't skip out on Soul and go for me. Unless I was protected by an outside source, and that requires that Soul was killed by someone else.

Conversely, it's rather convenient that you just so happened to track the player who was #1 candidate to be controlled, someone who would leave a paper trail anyway.

To me this sequence seems very plausible:

- Soul died in the night after attempting to control Blue
- Lacking apparent explanation, or thinking that Soul may have been killed by other circumstances since you controlled Blue, you out the information that you "tracked" Blue to me, trying to implicate both. Perhaps with some sincere belief that there's an indi among us or something

You know, there‘s a world in which you‘re both saying the truth, but you‘re pushing him way too hard now.

Let me tell you what your team did:

You tried controlling him.
It failed.
Ali claimed his actions.
You thought he was lying since you controlled him.
But you didn‘t know about his commute at the time.

It‘s either that or you‘re Town and were redirected. But the evidence for Ali‘s action is there.

D

Dragomir

Not Blue, that's for sure. I assume it's other scum or someone else got redirected. I thought it could be Blue redirected by someone but not with this commute claim. Like I said, i'd have to be redirected myself and idk why anyone would do that. Also i believe if there's someone else who visited Ultra only, they'd say something by now.
You believe your results on Blue are true while also believing in his commute claim?

D

Dragomir

Okay.

Why can't I be town with that ability?
You can, but I already think you're scum irregardless of the ability, and now after you claimed it I think one of you and Ekko has to be scum. I've been town reading Ekko ever since I entered the game so...yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.