• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ll be honest, I didn’t really think it looked like it. If you’re a team y’all did a really good job. Soul equity aside my stock in you has consistently gone down today lol. But it still will not completely shock me if you flip town. I’he started to think you’re probably scum and you just got me this time now tho.

The most damning thing is the point Ultra brought up of you seemingly town reading Soul at the time but were skeptical of him in the thread. But even that I don’t find a smoking gun.

Idk what Soul was doing when we wanted to test you end of day if y’all are teammates. Either dude wasn’t reading yalls scum chats or Oscar worthy if y’all are scum together.
i'll correct one thing in this line of thought

i did have a very weak town read of him that i did not display. its why i was skeptical. its not a contradiction. it actually proves that i am consistent.

read this:

it has not even started. i see the potential. i need the final touches
i notice the potential in me and soul working together from fairly early on. in fact the moment he scum read flowa i figured we could be town together. but i needed to see the final touches. to test his willingness to push that wagon and to make sure this isnt just some cheap pretending to care.

being skeptical on a player does not mean u dont town read him. i had him as town side of null and clearly stated to him i will not be lenient with my town reads because he tried to buddy/pocket me there and i denied it at first.

later on towards the end of the day i did not like his hesitation towards nat so put him in my list of players to look into if she flips any alignment

i've been consistent af.

Emil

Certified Memelord
It’s not impossible this is mutli ball if Ekko and Soul aren’t a team but nearly unkillable scum in a mutli ball in a 20 player game sounds disgusting lol.
this is an improvement

in that scenario im basically cleared until someone from another faction flips and confirms multiball in game

i'll correct one thing in this line of thought

i did have a very weak town read of him that i did not display. its why i was skeptical. its not a contradiction. it actually proves that i am consistent.

read this:

i notice the potential in me and soul working together from fairly early on. in fact the moment he scum read flowa i figured we could be town together. but i needed to see the final touches. to test his willingness to push that wagon and to make sure this isnt just some cheap pretending to care.

being skeptical on a player does not mean u dont town read him. i had him as town side of null and clearly stated to him i will not be lenient with my town reads because he tried to buddy/pocket me there and i denied it at first.

later on towards the end of the day i did not like his hesitation towards nat so put him in my list of players to look into if she flips any alignment

i've been consistent af.
Why I said it’s not a smoking gun. Might be something night not. Idk man. I just hope you’re scum lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
ekko probably some Walter White kinda dude.
scum tho.
this is an improvement too

atleast you leaning me being something thats not mafia

we r making some progress here boys

now tpein i want u to explain to me why an immortal indie wud have 1000+ posts trying to solve the game and bully the entire player base to interact with him

Emil

Certified Memelord
You want to test this before you game solve. I’d expect you to be solving like crazy before we tested it in case you die.
i will not die. i am very very very confident prof

once we get the vote count and start moving votes i will pounce

you have seen this with nat yesterday

none can can ever blink with me alive. you never know when i'll eat you

Emil

Certified Memelord
you also know i dont care about voteless days
i feel like its pointless

this day feels voteless aslong as the wagon is on me

day 2 will only start for me after we reach majority on me and move on to finally voting someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.