• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know who's on your wagon. Last I checked, I was the only person voting for you. And of course, scum would be on your wagon if we lynch you. Obviously, I would analyze the way people voted to see who might be a scum jumping in. That goes without saying. That's basic mafia play. Doesn't need to be said.
It's need to be said in case town's would try to make it slide with scums saying "oh it was scummy". Nah

Vote Lynch Charlie.

Ngl I think he could be Town, still. But I don‘t like his reasoning for wanting Ali gone. Think he‘s lying, then how tf did SK actually get killed? I don‘t like that Charlie is constantly ignoring that question and fails to provide answers for this or at least tinfoils.

Vote Lynch Charlie.

Ngl I think he could be Town, still. But I don‘t like his reasoning for wanting Ali gone. Think he‘s lying, then how tf did SK actually get killed? I don‘t like that Charlie is constantly ignoring that question and fails to provide answers for this or at least tinfoils.
I'm not ignoring question. I've said idk who would kill him. Unless Ultra's shoot on Fuji was sk and it happened to land on SK. This is tinfoil though

I'm not ignoring question. I've said idk who would kill him. Unless Ultra's shoot on Fuji was sk and it happened to land on SK. This is tinfoil though
Again, nobody claimed that kill. What do you make of that? Usually as Town you just try to get to the bottom of this and tinfoil more. Here you just tunnel Ali when we can see the result of his claimed action in the thread. In addition, he essentially already claimed Levia, the Warrior of Light, who should be in the game. I can see a world in which you both are saying the truth, but I can't see a world in which Ali is lying.

Again, nobody claimed that kill. What do you make of that? Usually as Town you just try to get to the bottom of this and tinfoil more. Here you just tunnel Ali when we can see the result of his claimed action in the thread. In addition, he essentially already claimed Levia, the Warrior of Light, who should be in the game. I can see a world in which you both are saying the truth, but I can't see a world in which Ali is lying.
What's more likely from my pov, Blue lying or someone randomly redirecting me?

I've tried to look for more possibilities but then this commute claim came in. Commute that for some reason works differently only in this case. That rules off busdrive, control and everything. It's much more likely it's simply a lie and another lie added to it.

As for kill, like I said it doesn't say who killed SK. This could be mafia kill or indie kill. Setup isnin Blue's favour.

And about claim. Do you think Ratchet wouldn't give scum strong fake claims?

But ngl, i'm lowkey mad Aymeric, whoever he is, is just fine with this lynch. I'm not saying they should claim but still. idk about flavour, maybe that's just not town

What's more likely from my pov, Blue lying or someone randomly redirecting me?

I've tried to look for more possibilities but then this commute claim came in. Commute that for some reason works differently only in this case. That rules off busdrive, control and everything. It's much more likely it's simply a lie and another lie added to it.

As for kill, like I said it doesn't say who killed SK. This could be mafia kill or indie kill. Setup isnin Blue's favour.

And about claim. Do you think Ratchet wouldn't give scum strong fake claims?

But ngl, i'm lowkey mad Aymeric, whoever he is, is just fine with this lynch. I'm not saying they should claim but still. idk about flavour, maybe that's just not town
I don't think Aymeric is in the game. I would know, my chara has to do with him, too, after all and he isn't even mentioned anywhere in my role sheet.

From your pov it would be more apparent you got redirected. Again, how else would SK had gotten killed? It doesn't make any sense for Ali not to be the killer.

I don't think Aymeric is in the game. I would know, my chara has to do with him, too, after all and he isn't even mentioned anywhere in my role sheet.

From your pov it would be more apparent you got redirected. Again, how else would SK had gotten killed? It doesn't make any sense for Ali not to be the killer.
He must be unless it's bastard game.

Don't you think someone would come in and say "ehm, actually i visited Ultra N1 do this could be me"?

Anyways, i'm in cinema rn. While this Blue thing looks bad, agree, this "you're distancing from SK" is clear opportunistic bs and anyone who ever played with me as scum knows that. After i flip, look in these people in particular

Tell me if i got all info right or no

Blue claims to have commuted himself last night. Also killed SK somehow through the but did nothing related to Ultra.

While Charlie claims to have seen Blue visit Ultra last night.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Tell me if i got all info right or no

Blue claims to have commuted himself last night. Also killed SK somehow through the but did nothing related to Ultra.

While Charlie claims to have seen Blue visit Ultra last night.
Yes that's about it.

What we think that happened is that scum took the bait and SK tried to control me to target Ultra but it failed. Thinking that there was no plausible explaination to me claiming the kill on SK and that I was lying (because of the control) Charlie faked tracking me saying I visited Ultra. Little did they know about the commute.

Status
Not open for further replies.