• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just general thoughts in case inl get yeeted when i'm not here.

1 - Flowa - most likely just town
2 - Peroroncino - town
3 - Kagurashii - i'd say probably scum, barely here and i disagree with most of what she says, opposite of Fuji basically, only thing going for her is that Prof targetting her since D1 and I don't trust Prof anymore, if scum she's not Ekko's teammate
4 - Yo Tan Wa - town
5 - Fujishiro - town
6 - Blue - not what he claims, i don't believe it's town
8 - RippedCal - one huge null which at this point most likely means scum, this bounty on him is weird but this could be just indie's action
9 - Ekkologix - he's basically openscumming rn
10 - Charlie - turbo omega town unfortunatelly
11 - Xlaw - apparently Innocent, yet i have hard time believing it, if i knew he's going to claim that, i'd track him, cleared by Prof
12 - Pot Goblin - mason, right?
13 - T-Pein™ - i'd say still scum lean, the way he wants us to Lynch Usopp asap and end the day, as if he's scared lynch would go somewhere else or someone has informations about him, Reserved more attention for sure
14 - QueenEmilia - funny how nobody called Queen for distancing when she showed up to vote SK when he's not even in ranger, dropped vote on him and left, scum lean possible SK teammate
16 - Dr_Professor83 - please, reread all of his "you're just distancing from SK" be after I flip, he's reaching and twisting my words in every sencond post directed at me, he has no good intentions imo, he saw easy Lynch (someone going after who's going after someone who town core decided already is confirmed) and went for it imo
17 - Ultra - thread play and Miller stuff is ok, his killshot at Fuji isn't, i'd say town for now but he Has to adress Fuji shot and give reasoning
18 - Dragomir - i'd say same thing what i said about Prof but not do direct, i could see him being confused because he's sub and walked into Blue's confirmed town narration. So probably town which should be looked into thought
19 - Nikamara - mason, right?
20 - Zolo - no reason to be town which at this point means probably scum

D

Dragomir

Sure, be ready for explaining yourself though. At least i hope

Once i'm ded i can help Ratchet with vc or something
There's nothing for me to explain. I believe that Blue v you cannot be town v town so I'm voting you as I believe Blue's claim over yours. If you're town then we'll be giving Blue a very hard look next day. Chances that you're both town are very slim.

D

Dragomir

You tagged me to vote myself, lol

So you're telling me there's no scum on my wagon? It's very, very naive if you're town
I don't even know who's on your wagon. Last I checked, I was the only person voting for you. And of course, scum would be on your wagon if we lynch you. Obviously, I would analyze the way people voted to see who might be a scum jumping in. That goes without saying. That's basic mafia play. Doesn't need to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.