• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As for kill, like I said it doesn't say who killed SK. This could be mafia kill or indie kill. Setup isnin Blue's favour.
He can’t claim the kill confidently unless he’s scum whose teammate killed Soul. Otherwise he’d put himself at risk of a counter claim. It would be wild to claim a random kill that could belong to anyone from his POV.
But ngl, i'm lowkey mad Aymeric, whoever he is, is just fine with this lynch. I'm not saying they should claim but still. idk about flavour, maybe that's just not town
Nitpicking or not, this pings me that you said “lowkey”, I’d expect anyone in your shoes (if town) to be more than high key mad they aren’t doing anything.

-
Chances Aymeric isn’t in the game at all and exists just to make town Charles look bad if he ever full claims?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
-
Chances Aymeric isn’t in the game at all and exists just to make town Charles look bad if he ever full claims?
On the other side of the spectrum I could Charlie having that fake claim and upon research saw that it's connected to Aymer and said that his protect buffs Aymer in hopes it sticks in the scenario that Aymer is indeed in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.