• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be honest, I didnt understand what you mean but it could just be my scrambled brain here. Are you claiming nexus protect unless its on Aymer? Did I get it right? But you said it redirects from one town to another, does it only redirect townies then and not work on scum?
I protect A. A is targeted by B with negative action, could be kill, could be roleblock, could be voteblock... Then i take this action and send it at one of ABCDEFGHIJK... In case my A isn Aymer, it's not random and it goes back to B.

I protect A. A is targeted by B with negative action, could be kill, could be roleblock, could be voteblock... Then i take this action and send it at one of ABCDEFGHIJK... In case my A isn Aymer, it's not random and it goes back to B.
I see, but you said it redirects from one townie to another. Why didnt you just say one player to another? It seems like your abilities works on everyone right?

I see, but you said it redirects from one townie to another. Why didnt you just say one player to another? It seems like your abilities works on everyone right?
Because i'm planning to protect my town reads? It can be redirected at whoever. I'm saying it could go back at town. In most cases it would unless there's shetton of scums this game

Status
Not open for further replies.