• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Doesn’t add up with you wanting us to take superkill at face value and wanting to get vigged.

If you really wanted us to take it as face value it meant you always wanted us to think you were bullet proof.

Also most of the time you just were saying “vig” me if Nat flips town. If you cared about sparing Town kill shots you would have been more careful.
i have to paint the idea that i can be killed. i was putting all my eggs in the nat flipping scum basket to where when she flips mafia town will not shoot me, but mafia will

however i also explicitly stated i need to be superkilled if im wrong

revealing bulletproof was not intended. i shudnt of done so
the idea was to lynch mafia and get shot. it went horribly wrong
Nat was obvious Town from how she reacted to Yo and her interactions in general. You took one or two posts of hers and twisted them so they appeared scummy. But again, that‘s like getting a delivery of 100 apples, taking one rotten one out of them and saying the entire delivery is bad while the other 99 are perfectly fine. No company would take such a complaint seriously and had people read, Nat would still be with us rn. That entire lynch was scummy af.

i have to paint the idea that i can be killed. i was putting all my eggs in the nat flipping scum basket to where when she flips mafia town will not shoot me, but mafia will

however i also explicitly stated i need to be superkilled if im wrong
Makes no sense. You don’t need to ask to be vigged over and over again if Nat flips Town to bait scum kills.

You explicitly stated superkill but more often then not you were just saying vigged.

Think I caught you here. Everyone else was already over you but I think I can drop my personal chances of you being town very low.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nat was obvious Town from how she reacted to Yo and her interactions in general. You took one or two posts of hers and twisted them so they appeared scummy. But again, that‘s like getting a delivery of 100 apples, taking one rotten one out of them and saying the entire delivery is bad while the other 99 are perfectly fine. No company would take such a complaint seriously and had people read, Nat would still be with us rn. That entire lynch was scummy af.
shes handled my slot poorly too. you as well. i have only made my mind way at the end after shes kept shading me more and more. when i voted her initially for the posts that you were talking about, her replies made me move from her. i went back to her EoD and even thunderdomed us after the continuous shade my way and ignoring my posts / replying with tiredpepe instead of answering them

Emil

Certified Memelord
none of these r true

1. im answering all questions i see that need to be answers / werent already answered. can u prove otherwise?
2. what chaos exactly nat. answer
3. there is a thought behind every one of my votes. something u would pay attention to if u were town. calling it voting on a whim is far from the truth
4. you cant tell me i am anti town. you should not know the alignment of who i am voting hello? nat wtf??? u r crumbling really hard. did u just tmi all players i am voting as town??

@SoulKiller @Ultra u see this shite
this was when i decided nat shud go

Emil

Certified Memelord
:lawsigh:

It is true that he might be too annoying to be scum at this point.

But he’s still playing anti town.

Dude out there creating confusion when we need to be united for a lynch is very very bad. And don’t get me started on going around claiming he’s lynch immune.
mess me with that fake shite nat
we stil have more than enough time to unite on a lynch
awful post
Oh it’s very real and true. You avoid answering normal questions, you create chaos, you’re voting on a whim.

In a setup like this you’re being 100% anti town, and if you are town I’ll be hella disappointed.
those were b4 that post

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont take much weight into the flavor claims. i focus more on the gameplay and she handled me pretty poorly in these exchanges

Status
Not open for further replies.