• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That we need to filter out the claims from the reads.

Obviously you gotta remain skeptical and not turn your brain off. But to just say “it doesn’t matter”, probably isn’t entirely true either.
u have to have 2 read lists. one with claims one without. if someone is towny in both lists they r probabaly just town

if someone has shit gameplay but towny claim its questionable

if someone has good gameplay but shit claim its also questionable but the gameplay has more weight so it carries him

if someone has both shit gameplay and claim they immediately go

put everyone on that scale., thats what im refering to. im not saying to disregard claims completely, or atleast that's not what i meant. could of used better wording. i do feel like more weight is getting placed into claims now and thats bothersome. if it works then great, if it doesnt then we need to have a backup read list thats claim free

u have to have 2 read lists. one with claims one without. if someone is towny in both lists they r probabaly just town

if someone has shit gameplay but towny claim its questionable

if someone has good gameplay but shit claim its also questionable but the gameplay has more weight so it carries him

if someone has both shit gameplay and claim they immediately go

put everyone on that scale., thats what im refering to. im not saying to disregard claims completely, or atleast that's not what i meant. could of used better wording. i do feel like more weight is getting placed into claims now and thats bothersome. if it works then great, if it doesnt then we need to have a backup read list thats claim free
I don’t actually disagree with that. You still scum probably.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t actually disagree with that. You still scum probably.
lets make it practical

kagura is someone with a meh gameplay and a meh claim. she has to go

charles has okayish gameplay, very careful/cautious tone, and a meh claim. hes slightly better than kagura in that scale and should of been lynched after her imo

fuji has dogsht nonexistent gameplay but apparently a good claim. doubt it will carry him much. same for tpein

place the rest like this

Status
Not open for further replies.