• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Don't think Pein is scum. Gives me the vibe of a townie who doesn't really give a fuck about anything and is just whatever-ing through the game. Similar to DAL.

i dont think town tpein will rolecrush me twice in a row here after realizing nothing happened to my hammer immunity last day. thats weird af action choice.

he really have not been scum hunting. he has just been ekko hunting. there is something off about his forced approach today. not sure what to make of it yet. dont look normal tho
I agree it’s weird to try again especially when Charles survived a lynch lol.

@Dragomir Charlie claimed he used two abilities, Prof as well. But Ratchet has the general rule you can only use one at night unless stated otherwise. Charlie's reaction shows me he is no exception to that rule which means he's just outed scum now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Don't think Pein is scum. Gives me the vibe of a townie who doesn't really give a fuck about anything and is just whatever-ing through the game. Similar to DAL.
he was actually pretty contributive in DAL

here he rolecrushes me not once but twice in a row after being proven that my hammer immune cannot be removed. i dont get this line of thought. why not rolecrush charles?

i dont think town tpein will rolecrush me twice in a row here after realizing nothing happened to my hammer immunity last day. thats weird af action choice.

he really have not been scum hunting. he has just been ekko hunting. there is something off about his forced approach today. not sure what to make of it yet. dont look normal tho
lmao
he is sweating it.
before he was lynch lynch lynch me but now he isn't.
TOP KEK

ladies and gentlemen.
we got him

D

Dragomir

I'm not going to fetch those quotes right now but you're mistaken. I think Kagu claimed BP
This is what he said:
Okay, I can lock myself in a certain place and work on something. By doing so it lets me dodge stuff. However after using this ability it will lock my 2nd ability which I will not mention the next cycle. And If I use this ability again It will keep my 2nd ability locked.
Don't see anything about randomly redirecting actions away from him.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lmao
he is sweating it.
before he was lynch lynch lynch me but now he isn't.
TOP KEK

ladies and gentlemen.
we got him
im perfectly calm. just noting you do seem off today in your approach. which is not a good look specially since we just have charles surviving a lynch. i expect u to atleast comment on that

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir Charlie claimed he used two abilities, Prof as well. But Ratchet has the general rule you can only use one at night unless stated otherwise. Charlie's reaction shows me he is no exception to that rule which means he's just outed scum now.
I see, didn't know about that rule. Though it was pretty obvious that Charlie's scum after the failed lynch, but I suppose this serves as a nail in the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.