• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How does your Drago scum read fit into the equation, then, when he started the Charlie wagon yesterday?
drago is town reading me, he fits this lol

tbh im the opposite of flowa

ppl who scum read flowa usually turn out scum

ppl who town read me usually turn out scum

lmfao

both charles and soul town read me day 1

kagura did too. shes next in line

i thought ultra started the charlie wagon. i read drago individually as townie. i dont like his play today though.

and im not liking tpein's derail from charlie at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you learn from that?

Nothing, that's why you push the same players every game and receive the same results, that they just flip Town and you look bad for this.
do u think tpein could still be town? no way he defends charlie this much as a teammate

it seems the team gave up on charlie

Emil

Certified Memelord
why do you think I am "defending" charlie?
its called priorities.
Literally no one thinks you are town.
we tried lynching you 2 days in a row.
After you we get charlie.
why am i a priority over a scum that survived a lynch??
you are tunneling too much if u r town
from your PoV charles shud be as equally or more priority given that he is a caught liar and survived a lynch
it doesnt make sense to me

Emil

Certified Memelord
Which I can quite frankly understand. I don't read you Town either, Ekko. I rather just go for confirmed scum rn.
i can work with this
once i no longer am a distraction im getting killed pretty sure. im self resolving slot
i think my reads do have scums in them rn. after charlie i'll gun for kagura next. since ur vouching for light i'll skip him, tho honestly think somthing was off about fuji's play. down to give light a chance to prove himself though

D

Dragomir

cool then hes just faking confidence and nothing changes with my position

we go back on track and lynch charlie. we continue what we started yesterday

whats awful is this weird sudden excitement in my slot when there is an outed scum. this isnt natural

plus i have no idea what abilities mafia have. they could possible end the lynch on me

i have allowed this last day since there didnt come any better option. today there is a clear option in charlie. a wagon on me could lead into day ending in a mislynch. we do not know what abilities mafia have

i fail to see what point you are trying to make
The point is, you're scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.