Status
Not open for further replies.
“Ferociousness” =/= power.

And these are the same Gorosei who treated him like a pouty child when he went to visit them.
pouty child? He made akainu sweat in fear and was about to destroy the entire marines until Sengoku prevented them from getting murdered. Ferociousness =/= power? You need education real bad. Shanks challenged your entire Larines to a fight but they quit like a loser so instead of making yourself look like a tool, go get educated.

pouty child? He made akainu sweat in fear and was about to destroy the entire marines until Sengoku prevented them from getting murdered. Ferociousness =/= power? You need education real bad. Shanks challenged your entire Larines to a fight but they quit like a loser so instead of making yourself look like a tool, go get educated.
Maybe I’d pout a little bit less if you guys didn’t fucking lie about translations.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/vqudpb

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is gonna be the new “Oda said Garp was the strongest at Marineford” bullshit.

fucking kill me
:kobeha:

I almost feel bad for shank fans tho

He barely has a personality
he's the least relevant yonko out of all 7
he has less screen time than Hawkins
The biggest theory surrounding his future events is being Blackbeard's hype tool

they got nothing to cling to

Maybe I’d pout a little bit less if you guys didn’t fucking lie about translations.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/vqudpb
But doesn't change the fact that he stopped Lakainu like he was a fodder and fodder Lakainu couldn't do shit to him. He humiliated Lakainu like the loser he is in front of the entire marines and showed him why a yonkou isn't a WG rookie and why nobody dared to go against Shanks. What is your excuse on Larines not fighting Shanks and his men other than getting absolutely negged and destroyed?

But doesn't change the fact that he stopped Lakainu like he was a fodder and fodder Lakainu couldn't do shit to him. He humiliated Lakainu like the loser he is in front of the entire marines and showed him why a yonkou isn't a WG rookie and why nobody dared to go against Shanks. What is your excuse on Larines not fighting Shanks and his men other than getting absolutely negged and destroyed?
What’s your excuse for the Gorosei telling Shanks to hurry up and not waste their time like he was an annoying child?

What’s your excuse for the Gorosei telling Shanks to hurry up and not waste their time like he was an annoying child?
First answer what is your excuse for them treating your fav Lakainu as a lapdog and slave before you comment about a Pirate meeting the Gorosei in the first place. Headcannon is a pretty constant theme in everything you write. Gorosei allowing Shanks to talk to them is quite intruguing because he has a 4 billion bounty and is casually entering their room alone even though he is an enemy. That is God level badassness that lapdop and slave Lakainu will never have. Gorosei have atleast respected their enemy unlike Lakainu who they no diffed and asked him lick their boots like the slave he is of the dotards and retarded Celestials.

Status
Not open for further replies.