Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh u guys know that already

also nah, i usually ask for a summary and then check my role pm while a nice person takes the time to say whats going on
Charles survived a lynch. Pretty much outted scum lol.

I tried to shoot Kagura and she lived, claimed BP but I’m pretty sure she’s scum.

Trying to decide on what Ekko is exactly rn lol.

Any more detailed summary you will have to get later lol (at least from me).

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh u guys know that already

also nah, i usually ask for a summary and then check my role pm while a nice person takes the time to say whats going on
hi hime, not much going on rn. game is getting pretty stale due to lack of flips

high lvl summary of claims/flips so far

flowa claimed kill shot that failed on me and a locked eye ability. shes also vouching for fuji/light for some reason. fuji also seems to know flowa's flavor and are both related?
pot/nika claimed masons
yo tan knows 2 town roles being nat/pero roles. both died rip
prof claimed a kill shot which failed on kagu. also claimed that xlaw scanned inno
xlaw claimed vanilla
ultra claimed a killshot which failed on fuji. fuji claimed having some sort of protection
charlie claimed a protective role + says that his role is related to a town role called alymer. so far nobody claimed that role so we think he is lying. we tried lynching him yesterday but it failed
tpein claimed rolecrushing my passives n1 and n2
i have a passive immunity to votes, protected pero n1 and rc'ed cal n1. have 1 shot bp as well
blue claimed a commute + strong kill. he killed soul with it. soul flipped mafia
day 1 we yeeted nat. i lead the wagon. she flipped town. day 2 lynch on charlie failed. drago/ultra/flowa started/pushed that wagon
someone placed a bounty on cal n1. seems no bounty n2

what else?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Charles survived a lynch. Pretty much outted scum lol.

I tried to shoot Kagura and she lived, claimed BP but I’m pretty sure she’s scum.

Trying to decide on what Ekko is exactly rn lol.

Any more detailed summary you will have to get later lol (at least from me).
is pot silenced. hes been liking pots like this but not talking lol

D

Dragomir

bc i was never told i lost it
only after people started saying we dont get informed of stuff did i realize i probably lost the bp
If you realized last day phase that you might have lost the iron after being told Ratchet doesn't give notifs then why did you try to use not being informed about a role crush as evidence for Pein lying?
i dont get told anything so he couldnt have crushed me
-------
was between him/fooj/tpein

picked the least obvious/the one i think could perform a kill since no attention is going his way

he was always in my PoE, the only reason i am really overlooking rn is cuz scum/indie cal is more contributive. its a pretty weak false positive check. PoE will not be kind to him
Why weren't Kagura and Charlie in your pool of targets to choose from? Why did you pick Cal over Fuji who you strongly scum read?

I’ll draw up the proper case later. I’m winding down for bed.

But tl;dr kept trying to steer to Xlaw, didn’t talk about the issues with Charles claims much and chose to not really look that way much, and was also defensive of Charles a lot of the time when he did decide to talk about him but not too defensive. Just a lot of “why would scum Charles do that tho?”

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you realized last day phase that you might have lost the iron after being told Ratchet doesn't give notifs then why did you try to use not being informed about a role crush as evidence for Pein lying?

-------

Why weren't Kagura and Charlie in your pool of targets to choose from? Why did you pick Cal over Fuji who you strongly scum read?
first paragraph - that was b4 i learn / thats when others told me

second - kagura came mostly in my scum reads day 2 after prof's kill failing on her and her reaction to it. charlie was in my soft scum reads, just didnt use the action on him. as for why not hit fooj - cal is the least obvious/most likely to perform a sneaky kill. i can only pick one anyway so just threw it his way

there is also a pretty big chance i get roleblocked. i literally threw stuff away like a person that was going to die. i thought im getting blocked/superkilled/copped you name it

I’ll make my case so everyone can look and see if they see what I see and have it there to keep in mind if necessary.

The gift can/should still be taken into consideration but I don’t find it impossible to do as scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.