• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ll draw up the proper case later. I’m winding down for bed.

But tl;dr kept trying to steer to Xlaw, didn’t talk about the issues with Charles claims much and chose to not really look that way much, and was also defensive of Charles a lot of the time when he did decide to talk about him but not too defensive. Just a lot of “why would scum Charles do that tho?”
technically if scum already knows charlie is gna survive the lynch they would hard bus the sht out of him for some juicy town cred lol

technically if scum already knows charlie is gna survive the lynch they would hard bus the sht out of him for some juicy town cred lol
That’s possible, this was all at the time before it was clear who was getting lynched.

At the end he jumped on the Charles wagon when tagged (then asked for the case on him)

D

Dragomir

first paragraph - that was b4 i learn / thats when others told me
So, you realized that you lost the iron today?

second - kagura came mostly in my scum reads day 2 after prof's kill failing on her and her reaction to it.
And? How does this justify her not being in the pool?

charlie was in my soft scum reads, just didnt use the action on him.
A lynch failed on him. He should have been more than soft scum read after that. Especially considering how you've called him outed scum multiple times today.

as for why not hit fooj - cal is the least obvious/most likely to perform a sneaky kill. i can only pick one anyway so just threw it his way

there is also a pretty big chance i get roleblocked. i literally threw stuff away like a person that was going to die. i thought im getting blocked/superkilled/copped you name it

Emil

Certified Memelord
So, you realized that you lost the iron today?

And? How does this justify her not being in the pool?

A lynch failed on him. He should have been more than soft scum read after that. Especially considering how you've called him outed scum multiple times today.

why r u asking me future questions from past quotes LOOOL

i realized i probably lost the iron after players said we do not get informed of rc and stuff

why wud kagura be in my early day 2 / day 1 pool when i started greatly scum reading her in mid day 2 after prof's kill reveal? i still scum read her now, in fact i said multiple times i wanna lynch her next after charlie

same as above ^
charlie is my highest scum read rn. he just survived the lynch. last day he was not that high in my scum list. lower than kagura actually until the lynch

i realized i probably lost the iron after players said we do not get informed of rc and stuff

why wud kagura be in my early day 2 / day 1 pool when i started greatly scum reading her in mid day 2 after prof's kill reveal? i still scum read her now, in fact i said multiple times i wanna lynch her next after charlie

same as above ^
charlie is my highest scum read rn. he just survived the lynch. last day he was not that high in my scum list. lower than kagura actually until the lynch
We’re lynching you for weak observation haki.

D

Dragomir

You’re asking a man why a lynch and shot failing on people on D2 didn’t effect their N1 decisions.
I'm asking him because he literally called Charlie outed scum multiple times this day phase:
i dont think u can. hes probably immune and a godfather level. a lynch stopper + the flavor of the writeup. thats the main villain of the expansion i played.
btw drago could be scum. hes perfectly in sync with tpein here.

prof/ultra possibly one of them. leaning ultra

think we have a pretty big fish in charlie here and they r butthurt about it :suresure:
he did not. he seems awfully onto me today. yesterday he was pretty casual in and out

yesterday we also had no info. so checking my immortality was the default play

today he seems awfully sure i will get lynched, and the timing couldnt have been worst with charles being practically outed
maybe hes faking confidence and im still hammer immune

ngl i am foken scared af rn of being yeeted when there is an outed skoom in the loose

yall wanna take the risk?
cool then hes just faking confidence and nothing changes with my position

we go back on track and lynch charlie. we continue what we started yesterday

whats awful is this weird sudden excitement in my slot when there is an outed scum. this isnt natural

plus i have no idea what abilities mafia have. they could possible end the lynch on me

i have allowed this last day since there didnt come any better option. today there is a clear option in charlie. a wagon on me could lead into day ending in a mislynch. we do not know what abilities mafia have

i fail to see what point you are trying to make
i am very cooperative rn tho

u dont have to force my hand here flowa. i will probably claim if i am close to reaching majority today. i ask you to cooperate as well. this is the same thing u did with lind in BB. you have an outed scum here flowa. what r u doing?
Though that doesn't matter anymore since he said he crushed Cal N1, not N2.

D

Dragomir

same as above ^
Misread your post :tiredpepe

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm asking him because he literally called Charlie outed scum multiple times this day phase:

Though that doesn't matter anymore since he said he crushed Cal N1, not N2.
these were about charlie not cal
hes practically outed after surviving the lynch

i have nothing on cal info wise, just a possibility that MAYBE the last failed n1 kill could be him and i stopped it with my RC but thats unlikely since the last failed kill shud probably be coming from the person who places bounties which should not be cal since he got a bounty on him

Emil

Certified Memelord
hi hime, not much going on rn. game is getting pretty stale due to lack of flips

high lvl summary of claims/flips so far

flowa claimed kill shot that failed on me and a locked eye ability. shes also vouching for fuji/light for some reason. fuji also seems to know flowa's flavor and are both related?
pot/nika claimed masons
yo tan knows 2 town roles being nat/pero roles. both died rip
prof claimed a kill shot which failed on kagu. also claimed that xlaw scanned inno
xlaw claimed vanilla
ultra claimed a killshot which failed on fuji. fuji claimed having some sort of protection
charlie claimed a protective role + says that his role is related to a town role called alymer. so far nobody claimed that role so we think he is lying. we tried lynching him yesterday but it failed
tpein claimed rolecrushing my passives n1 and n2
i have a passive immunity to votes, protected pero n1 and rc'ed cal n1. have 1 shot bp as well
blue claimed a commute + strong kill. he killed soul with it. soul flipped mafia
day 1 we yeeted nat. i lead the wagon. she flipped town. day 2 lynch on charlie failed. drago/ultra/flowa started/pushed that wagon
someone placed a bounty on cal n1. seems no bounty n2

what else?
summary btw @Light D Lamperouge

who else subbed in

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Hello hello what is going on? I got some tags.

:daydream:

I have got a bit of busy schedule today and I’ll be absent for sometime. See ya in the evening!

Town support roles need to up their game, Pero died last night and i was also shot at. Are ya gonna let all confirmed town get killed one by one:seriously:

I'll start reading this day phase now, tag me if we get cheesy info on anyone.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Town support roles need to up their game, Pero died last night and i was also shot at. Are ya gonna let all confirmed town get killed one by one:seriously:

I'll start reading this day phase now, tag me if we get cheesy info on anyone.
How did you know you were shot at? I didn’t receive any notifs when Prof shot me tho

:catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.