• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Charlie gone before him. I don't really buy his claim but I think Charlie's the more pressing lynching.
But no one has explained why my rolecrush did not work on him n1...
No town protected him so it was scum.
I cannot rolecrush anymore.
We have to lynch him today or he goes back to being unable to get lynched

Emil

Certified Memelord
But no one has explained why my rolecrush did not work on him n1...
No town protected him so it was scum.
I cannot rolecrush anymore.
We have to lynch him today or he goes back to being unable to get lynched
curious why arent u considering being redirected or mafia busdriving me with someone given that they know im likely getting vigged

D

Dragomir

curious why arent u considering being redirected or mafia busdriving me with someone given that they know im likely getting vigged
Why in the bloody hell would Pein have been redirected N1 or mafia bus driving you? Like what? You seriously think it's a possibility for mafia to bus drive you? With who? One of their buddies?

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats the easiest free kill ever

bus drive me with someone and have the vig kill that person if they try to kill me, while at the same time framing me for baiting vigs

its a textbook scum play

D

Dragomir

"Given that they know I'm likely vigged" so, if mafia bus drives you, that means they were trying to protect you. You say that you're town. Riddle me this. Why would mafia try to protect a town player who they think will be vigged?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why in the bloody hell would Pein have been redirected N1 or mafia bus driving you? Like what? You seriously think it's a possibility for mafia to bus drive you? With who? One of their buddies?
with another townie, drago

i asked to be yeeted into the sun if nat flipped town

its actually pretty likely i was bus driven with a townie so they get vigged

Emil

Certified Memelord
"Given that they know I'm likely vigged" so, if mafia bus drives you, that means they were trying to protect you. You say that you're town. Riddle me this. Why would mafia try to protect a town player who they think will be vigged?
are u playing dumb drago?

town ekko asks to be vigged

mafia bus drive town ekko with another player thats not mafia

vig shoots ekko and that shot goes to the other player

next day ekko gets framed as a liar that baited vigs to get another player killed

its almost brilliant

D

Dragomir

thats the easiest free kill ever

bus drive me with someone and have the vig kill that person if they try to kill me, while at the same time framing me for baiting vigs

its a textbook scum play
That sounds dumb. Any other player has a way higher chance of being protected than you do. You for sure do not get protected by any town protect so a vig kill should be pretty likely to be a successful hit. Bus drive you with someone else and they risk not having a second townie being killed that night. Also, they leave themselves wide open to any actions from townies by not bus driving each other.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That sounds dumb. Any other player has a way higher chance of being protected than you do. You for sure do not get protected by any town protect so a vig kill should be pretty likely to be a successful hit. Bus drive you with someone else and they risk not having a second townie being killed that night. Also, they leave themselves wide open to any actions from townies by not bus driving each other.
thats where u fucked up drago

bus driving me will make the protections on that other player come to me

ahhhhhh

this is too easy

Emil

Certified Memelord
bus drive town ekko with player X
vig shoots ekko and another player protects X
the protect goes to ekko and the vig kill goes to X

X should now die to the vig in this scenario, but it seems our little X here is bulletproof or smth hence why mafia kill failed on them. maybe scum vs scum or indie

heeehh

its all coming together now i see

Emil

Certified Memelord
bus drive town ekko with player X
vig shoots ekko and another player protects X
the protect goes to ekko and the vig kill goes to X

X should now die to the vig in this scenario, but it seems our little X here is bulletproof or smth hence why mafia kill failed on them. maybe scum vs scum or indie

heeehh

its all coming together now i see
not mafia kill sorry, vig kill

Okay, now I can't say for sure if Fuji is Town or not, but the reasoning for him being scum is f***ing horrendous.

His claim was he's working on sth and while he is, he's immune to destructive effects.

This working on sth being the 1-shot ability he gifted to me.

And destructive effects is Ratchet's terminology for kills. I saw the same terminology used in the ability gifted to me.

Thus there is nothing wrong with his claim at all nor is it remotely similar to Charlie's. There is also only little chance he's aligned with SK. If there's only one scum team, the chances are slim he's even scum at all.

I would really like you guys to drop this case.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, now I can't say for sure if Fuji is Town or not, but the reasoning for him being scum is f***ing horrendous.

His claim was he's working on sth and while he is, he's immune to destructive effects.

This working on sth being the 1-shot ability he gifted to me.

And destructive effects is Ratchet's terminology for kills. I saw the same terminology used in the ability gifted to me.

Thus there is nothing wrong with his claim at all nor is it remotely similar to Charlie's. There is also only little chance he's aligned with SK. If there's only one scum team, the chances are slim he's even scum at all.

I would really like you guys to drop this case.
i think hes indie at worst. doubt hes mafia
indie with an ability to create stuff. maybe survivor that cant claim

Status
Not open for further replies.