• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles survived a lynch. Pretty much outted scum lol.

I tried to shoot Kagura and she lived, claimed BP but I’m pretty sure she’s scum.

Trying to decide on what Ekko is exactly rn lol.

Any more detailed summary you will have to get later lol (at least from me).
hi hime, not much going on rn. game is getting pretty stale due to lack of flips

high lvl summary of claims/flips so far

flowa claimed kill shot that failed on me and a locked eye ability. shes also vouching for fuji/light for some reason. fuji also seems to know flowa's flavor and are both related?
pot/nika claimed masons
yo tan knows 2 town roles being nat/pero roles. both died rip
prof claimed a kill shot which failed on kagu. also claimed that xlaw scanned inno
xlaw claimed vanilla
ultra claimed a killshot which failed on fuji. fuji claimed having some sort of protection
charlie claimed a protective role + says that his role is related to a town role called alymer. so far nobody claimed that role so we think he is lying. we tried lynching him yesterday but it failed
tpein claimed rolecrushing my passives n1 and n2
i have a passive immunity to votes, protected pero n1 and rc'ed cal n1. have 1 shot bp as well
blue claimed a commute + strong kill. he killed soul with it. soul flipped mafia
day 1 we yeeted nat. i lead the wagon. she flipped town. day 2 lynch on charlie failed. drago/ultra/flowa started/pushed that wagon
someone placed a bounty on cal n1. seems no bounty n2

what else?
ty ty, brownie points to the both of u :hapnoel:

"Given that they know I'm likely vigged" so, if mafia bus drives you, that means they were trying to protect you. You say that you're town. Riddle me this. Why would mafia try to protect a town player who they think will be vigged?
He is bsing.
Mafia did not need to mess with him....
If he was town then town would shoot him.
The end

Emil

Certified Memelord
He is bsing.
Mafia did not need to mess with him....
If he was town then town would shoot him.
The end
if u r town and asked to be vigged + mislynched someone day 1 and i have a bus drive as mafia i wud not hesitate to bus drive u with another player i read as town

not only will u be a distraction, but u will also be framed for surviving a kill while i get a free kill on another town player just by busdriving u

this is literally the best play for mafia to do. u got checkmated tbh

He was smug AF about not being able to get lynched last phase cuz he KNEW he was protected somehow

Now he is trying hella hard for us not to test my crush cuz he KNOWS he wasn't protected last night

He assumed we would all just attack Charlie but not me...
I had a better plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.