• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oH nO I aM sO sCaRed girl I ain’t scared of u go back to the dead lol I ain’t gonna let a zombie accuse me of being scum for no reason. Give a VALID REASON or go away
Please, drop the insulted act of a baby.

You have done fuck all and contributed nothing, and not even tried. You’re just scum coasting. They didn’t notice cause they were busy fighting among each other, but that’s over.

Do you have any reads? What have you done during the two nights?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
He was only bad at the start. Then helped the good guys later.
There are a few characters like that in ff14 right?
Character starts as an enemy to to the heros but then becomes buddies with them?
How friendly
:yearight:

Are there any other characters, especially potential true villians, that would fit the passive that Ekko has that makes him so hard to kill? Does he fit in with the potential scum team this game?

Cause after what happened with Ekko and his Gale claim in BB I'm a bit hesitant to lynch him based on how his claim is/was an antagonist. (I'm thinkin bout my Dany claim as well back in GoT tbh).

Though at the same time he's probably open to a lynch rn and this dayphase is our only chance to do it. Which makes me conflicted. So basically if we go down either path we'll need to be confident about it.
:zorothink:

Hmmm.

You know what doesn’t make sense to me? Why would scum charlie come out and speak against a person claiming to have shot Soul?

To me, that’s more a townie trait than anything.
The issue is he withheld that info for a long time.
Also Ali never mentioned his Commute before. It‘s possible they tried controlling him to Ultra, but it failed and not knowing about stuff on Ali failing they thought he was Indie scum and he wanted to out him for cred.

A player with a 1X Iron would be informed if they lost it.

Also, Ratchet confirmed to me the only 1 action thing, and since Ekko hasn’t brought that back up after saying he’d take it up with Ratchet I’m back to questioning him.

Status
Not open for further replies.