Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.

You know what doesn’t make sense to me? Why would scum charlie come out and speak against a person claiming to have shot Soul?

To me, that’s more a townie trait than anything.
Appreciate that.

@Charlie why are you ignoring my question as to why you can use two abilities?
I'm not. Pretty sure I adressed it when you decided to bring that up. Bring that up, because it wasn't a question. Nowhere in my role it says i can't use both same night. I submitted both N1 and haven't got any feedback saying i can't.

Appreciate that.

I'm not. Pretty sure I adressed it when you decided to bring that up. Bring that up, because it wasn't a question. Nowhere in my role it says i can't use both same night. I submitted both N1 and haven't got any feedback saying i can't.
So it does not say anywhere you can use both, then?

Yup. Nothing about how many abilities i can use. Other than one being one-shot. Both are night abilities but it doesn't say that either
See, that‘s the issue. I also had two abilities available last night. One of which was a 1-shot, the other was not. I was told I can only use one of them per the general rule of the game. So if you have no exception stated in your role, you‘re just caught lying about it. Sorry, but you‘re not surviving this day, I will make sure of that. So as scum you can just open scum and confess now. It‘s over.

See, that‘s the issue. I also had two abilities available last night. One of which was a 1-shot, the other was not. I was told I can only use one of them per the general rule of the game. So if you have no exception stated in your role, you‘re just caught lying about it. Sorry, but you‘re not surviving this day, I will make sure of that. So as scum you can just open scum and confess now. It‘s over.
Dear Flower, I expected to die last DP and at night. Do whatever you want, but answer me a question - why wasn't I shoot at night. I'm not iron/bulletproof/whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.