• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Let me answer that question. Prof isn't vig. He's mafia and he WANTS me to be alive today so that none of his teammates gets lynched. It's optimal usage of lynch stop
why prof specifically?
if prof was the one to top the lynch on u he shud of hard pushed u last day. he seemed pretty uninformed about lynch stopping

Emil

Certified Memelord
It‘s not the lynch stop per se tbf. SK basically outed himself by trying to get me lynched, so we know that scum team doesn‘t seem to have the best tactics. I‘d even call them horrendous lol.

But the evidence against Charlie is just too big:

Nobody claimed to be Aymer.
He says Blue visited Ultra when we literally see SK was killed.
He dodged a lynch.
He‘s somehow able to use two abilities at night and fails to give an explanation why.

That‘s just so much evidence not even Saul Goodman could bail him out now.
now now dont underestimate saul goodman :kata:

Game solving at it's finest.
Why we talking with outed scum?

There's only one path for those

Red carpet to the lynch platform

Say hi to your scummates.

wym? u were pretty lowkey until u were pressured yesterday
You're saying i'm faking Blue stuff. If I was some super important scum trying to frame Blue, why wouldn't someone else from my team say it? Just in case.

Charlie fails to explain why he can use two abilities. For me this is a closed case now.
Are you reading what I say even?

Flower: you can't have 2 abilities
Me: but i have
Flower: you can't
Flower: *charlie refuses to answer my nonexistent question*
Me: explaining literally what happened, step by step
Flower: *charlie fails to explain it*

Like, you're not even reading what I say. At least stop lying

why prof specifically?
if prof was the one to top the lynch on u he shud of hard pushed u last day. he seemed pretty uninformed about lynch stopping
Prof, because he claimed vig, was sure I'm scum yesterday and for some reason didn't shoot me. I have no protection. If vig shoot me, I'd die.

If he's town vig - he would shoot me.
He didn't shoot me, because he wanted me lynched instead, wasting another day.

Game solving at it's finest.

Say hi to your scummates.

You're saying i'm faking Blue stuff. If I was some super important scum trying to frame Blue, why wouldn't someone else from my team say it? Just in case.

Are you reading what I say even?

Flower: you can't have 2 abilities
Me: but i have
Flower: you can't
Flower: *charlie refuses to answer my nonexistent question*
Me: explaining literally what happened, step by step
Flower: *charlie fails to explain it*

Like, you're not even reading what I say. At least stop lying
Again I ask. HOW are you able to use 2 abilities? There HAS to be something in your ROLE which says why or that you can use TWO ABILITIES.

Like in Ali‘s case, the condition for his Vig shot is to use the Commute.
The condition for one ability of mine is to use it alongside the other, too.

It‘s not fucking hard to read your PM and just give a clear answer.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Prof, because he claimed vig, was sure I'm scum yesterday and for some reason didn't shoot me. I have no protection. If vig shoot me, I'd die.

If he's town vig - he would shoot me.
He didn't shoot me, because he wanted me lynched instead, wasting another day.
prof is probably only 1 shot though. look at the kills last night. only 2 and none claimed any of them

it made sense for u to target blue so i belived it. however its clearly proven that his target was soul unless he had another ability he is hiding

i still think blue is at worst an indie and u guys thought u could get urself some town cred by catching him in a lie

Again I ask. HOW are you able to use 2 abilities? There HAS to be something in your ROLE which says why or that you can use TWO ABILITIES.
It doesn't say. I used 2 of them. I got result from tracking, I've got no back information saying protection failed. I've asked Ratchet if both worked, hasn't answered yet but I assume yes. I didn't know it's 1 ability for most of the town, because how would I?

It doesn't say. I used 2 of them. I got result from tracking, I've got no back information saying protection failed. I've asked Ratchet if both worked, hasn't answered yet but I assume yes. I didn't know it's 1 ability for most of the town, because how would I?
Then you‘re just lying here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
are they both under the same ability

Like in Ali‘s case, the condition for his Vig shot is to use the Commute.
The condition for one ability of mine is to use it alongside the other, too.

It‘s not fucking hard to read your PM and just give a clear answer.
"condition" is getting yourself every upside of commuting and none drawbacks from it, come on

Status
Not open for further replies.