General & Others Why do so many people think Wano is the best arc?

Looks like you didn't get the point. He was claiming he hasn't read single chapter for a long time. He was making judgements based on hearsay. It is same as me saying something very good or bad because of someone else opinion without having my own.
That’s what I mean by “people who have given up on one piece”

I haven’t read a one piece chapter since the punch that beat Kaido. After that there was nothing worth reading in this shit show of an arc

I read the spoilers, and there is never anything good in the chapter so I too haven’t read a one piece chapter for the last 2 months… and yet I know everything bad about this terrible arc that made me stop reading it

The perspective of ZKK not happening has broken you, for one week you've kept posting here such one-liners along with that sad face.
I'm mostly trolling. I'm not that invested in the series else I would at least take the effort to read chapters additionally to my shitposting.:josad:

By the way weren't you supposed to ignore me after that unpleasant exchange we had as per your own claim? Or you changed your mind?

That’s what I mean by “people who have given up on one piece”

I haven’t read a one piece chapter since the punch that beat Kaido. After that there was nothing worth reading in this shit show of an arc

I read the spoilers, and there is never anything good in the chapter so I too haven’t read a one piece chapter for the last 2 months… and yet I know everything bad about this terrible arc that made me stop reading it
What you did was dropping the manga. You didn't like the way Oda writing and stopped reading. But that is not what I am talking about.

He is pretending that he can understand and guess good or bad based on discussions which are never critical most of the times. You read spoilers and come to your conclusions not from others POV.

And people who have given up should stay given up. They shouldn't pretend that they can understand by just some random stranger rants. You read and you say it is bad, no one stops you. You even need not to discuss why it is bad. That is your own opinion. But I may like something you didn't like. If someone makes his or her opinion and say it is good based on my post without even reading on his own is just lame imo.

What you did was dropping the manga. You didn't like the way Oda writing and stopped reading. But that is not what I am talking about.

He is pretending that he can understand and guess good or bad based on discussions which are never critical most of the times. You read spoilers and come to your conclusions not from others POV.

And people who have given up should stay given up. They shouldn't pretend that they can understand by just some random stranger rants. You read and you say it is bad, no one stops you. You even need not to discuss why it is bad. That is your own opinion. But I may like something you didn't like. If someone makes his or her opinion and say it is good based on my post without even reading on his own is just lame imo.
Well this thread is about why some people think Wano is the best arc in the series and you were to responding to someone that said “some people don’t read the manga properly or even the discussions”

this is a legit valid point. People skim the manga and one of main way of making sure not to skim is having discussions

like there is no debate here that discussing the manga by default increases a person’s understanding of a manga. By default. Sure you can come in with your own understanding and biases but somehow someway, discussing it will change something. Some people have their opinions change and others double down even harder on their opinions they entered the discussion with

the fact that majority of the community doesn’t participate in actual discussions of the manga either in real life with their friends or online, can lead to people getting that surface appeal or even surface dislike of a thing. And Wano seems to be written specifically FOR surface appeal. Like this is the most surface appealing arc in this series

For example like if I simply read stuff like Zoro’s story this arc, I might end up liking it because it’s flashy on the surface and Zoro gets fights and shit. And then if you go deeper through discussions and what not, you realise the fights suck, and a bunch of Zoro’s plotlines from act 2 were dropped and nothing of consequence even happened with him getting fucked up by two yonko and it’s all just terrible

you having your own opinion is good and all but there is an intrinsic value to having by a discussion about it. If your opinion CANNOT withstand a discussion about it then it simply might not be a strong point to begin with

Law was my third favorite character before Wano and those theories that Law was gonna die legit pissed me off

by the end of Wano I want Law to die now because he’s become nothing but a plot device that Oda can stack random powers and random character traits and random plot points on… If the rest of one piece didn’t suck so much, I would have knocked law out of my top 5 characters in the series but the rest are no better so he remained

because they were hyped for Wano from the way Oda talked about it, and now feel insecure to criticise it

Also, people think that having more recognizable character= better. Like Kid, Hawkins, Apoo...etc