Questions & Mysteries Why doesnt Zoro use Ashura more often?

It always struck me as a last resort. As if he can't summon all of his willpower to create a literal illusion unless he's truly on the brink.

Using that twice in the same arc when you're already at your limit and used ashura once. And needed a magic drug to the point you're gonna see a reaper after... to me that wouldn't make much sense.

3 thousand worlds attack is zoros strongest attack besides ashura and we didn't see that

it's more or less like luffy gear 4th. it just uses everything and luffy needs a 10 min break to recover haki and zoro needs a week worth of sleep.

I mean just look at it. after kaku fight he just sit around and didn't fight much.
after pacisfista he went to sleep.
after kaido he became mummified.

it's more or less like luffy gear 4th. it just uses everything and luffy needs a 10 min break to recover haki and zoro needs a week worth of sleep.

I mean just look at it. after kaku fight he just sit around and didn't fight much.
after pacisfista he went to sleep.
after kaido he became mummified.
How does any of that have to do with Ashura lol.

In EL he was literally fighting waves of marines with no issue after fighting Kaku.

In Sabaody he was already royally fucked up from taking Luffy's pain.

On the rooftop he became mummified from enduring Hakai

How does any of that have to do with Ashura lol.

In EL he was literally fighting waves of marines with no issue after fighting Kaku.

In Sabaody he was already royally fucked up from taking Luffy's pain.

On the rooftop he became mummified from enduring Hakai
was just trying to reason with what afterwards.

but another possiblity could be oda usually don't show it often as it was showing adcoc too early in the series. this could be wrong too as there's no black lightening.

zoro doesn't talk about ashura much.
he didn't use it against mihawk either.
nor king.

or ashura just too overpowered to be used that oda doesn't let zoro use it oftenly.

was just trying to reason with what afterwards.

but another possiblity could be oda usually don't show it often as it was showing adcoc too early in the series. this could be wrong too as there's no black lightening.

zoro doesn't talk about ashura much.
he didn't use it against mihawk either.
nor king.

or ashura just too overpowered to be used that oda doesn't let zoro use it oftenly.
I think Ashura is supposed to be Zoro's ultimate attack which was implied on the rooftop. So he probably only uses it when he's going all the way.

I think Ashura is supposed to be Zoro's ultimate attack which was implied on the rooftop. So he probably only uses it when he's going all the way.
But do you use ultimate attack with 30 broken bones in your body. if yer why not against daz or mihawk or kizaru or pica or even denjiro and orochi in flower capital. not to forget king.

But do you use ultimate attack with 30 broken bones in your body. if yer why not against daz or mihawk or kizaru or pica or even denjiro and orochi in flower capital. not to forget king.
Probably because it's a last resort ultimate attack that's meant to be one and done. Only when Zoro is really, really pushed to his limits will he use it. Against Daz and Mihawk he probably didn't have it yet. On Sabaody, he already used it on the Pacifista. Pica, Denjiro, Orochi, even King are simply too weak in comparison to get Zoro to use it lol

Sanji tanks It or blocks it. And then regens
I don't think so sanji is invulnerable to slash attacks like luffy.
he is a powerhouse for sure but your regen term would only work here if he can regen after being cut into two pieces.
Post automatically merged:

Probably because it's a last resort ultimate attack that's meant to be one and done. Only when Zoro is really, really pushed to his limits will he use it. Against Daz and Mihawk he probably didn't have it yet. On Sabaody, he already used it on the Pacifista. Pica, Denjiro, Orochi, even King are simply too weak in comparison to get Zoro to use it lol
Still kaku and king. it would more sense to use it against king rather than kaku.

Still kaku and king. it would more sense to use it against king rather than kaku.
True, but the current Ashura is far stronger than the one Zoro used against Kaku. Imagine CoC-coated, CoA-infused Ashura now? I wonder how many characters can recover from that head on.

Last edited:
True, but the current Ashura is far stronger than the one Zoro used against Kaku. Imagine CoC-coated, CoA-infused Ashura now? I wonder how many characters can recover from that head on. Probably none lmao
SO ashura is the thing maintaining the gap between being among the one of the strongest in the series to a tier below them?

Adcoc ashura can probably do something similar like oden to kaido making him pass out.

Wouldn't that make him too op. I like zoro too. but it's a shounen manga in the except for the protagnist people rarely shine. or majority of the shine is taken by mc.

post time skip has a lot of polot armour to mc. and post time we havn't seen ashura except for kaido and that didn't do much either. thou it left a scar on kaido but nobody ever gonna know about that as he is dead now. no one can see his scar. and a few luffytards even refused the accept the scar is there. as it wasn't drawn later on.

ashura is either too op. or too weak as of now.

I don't think so sanji is invulnerable to slash attacks like luffy.
he is a powerhouse for sure but your regen term would only work here if he can regen after being cut into two pieces.
Post automatically merged:

Show me anyone in one piece being cut in two besides buggy lol