• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you done with ur game? @Dr_Professor83 i have a feeling a lynch won’t happen if u take too long cuz barely anyone gonna be here at night
@Dr_Professor83 do not wait till the last hour....
Hammer it at least 2 hours b4.
I wont make it by eod.
I submitted it like 4 hours ago. Ratchet has to prosees the actions when I have time and then, like i said, I have to do it 6 more times lol.
We can hammer with like 3 hours left.

It's already too late. Seems like useless waste of breathe and also saying that to YOU out of all the people!
Lol he is the worst kind of tunneler, my thoughts exactly before getting lynched :milaugh:

It was a fact that you were passive all game. Vote Emilia with me

I’m unsure about you, but I am sure about her.

Oh my god! It looks like they are going to janitor my role now.

That’s it guys, you are not getting a flip if you lynch me.

Otherwise why would someone who’s literally been absent from the whole game turns up just to tunnel me like this?

But they slipped. They are paying enough attention to know who’s suspected and who’s not and I’d expect they pay the least attention to the person whom they are trying to frame.

Saying that I’m a commuter is a slip because I never mentioned it anywhere.

They thought they’d contradict me ability wise and say that there’s no way there can be two commuters. Those who were questioning Emilia yesterday @Dr_Professor83 @Flowa how come you guys didn’t pay attention to this big slip?

Also this person also turns up being the twin of my own character. Isn’t this too much of a coincidence now?
Though this post is very scummy :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.