Drawing Drawing Enthusiasts Thread

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Wow, you're amazing!

you're still amazing at drawing imo. Have you always been this good, or did you pick up the skills up in grade 10 art class?

I went to art class in high school too as an elective hobby, and the only thing they taught was theory and concepts, never learned or was taught how to properly draw and sketch.
thank you! Your drawings are really good too, especially the Boa one. Capturing a digital drawing with pencil isn't an easy task and I think you did it really well.

And I think I've always been pretty good at drawing but I never really went out of my way to draw. I did draw a bit here and there, nothing too spectacular. In grade 10, I was just a dumb ass and wrote down the wrong class code when I signed up for my courses and ended up in art class instead of cooking lmao

They did teach us but not much. Mostly like the procedure, very basic stuff. So I guess I just had that talent in me (?). Like the football player drawing, that was my first time drawing a human

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
thank you! Your drawings are really good too, especially the Boa one. Capturing a digital drawing with pencil isn't an easy task and I think you did it really well.

And I think I've always been pretty good at drawing but I never really went out of my way to draw. I did draw a bit here and there, nothing too spectacular. In grade 10, I was just a dumb ass and wrote down the wrong class code when I signed up for my courses and ended up in art class instead of cooking lmao

They did teach us but not much. Mostly like the procedure, very basic stuff. So I guess I just had that talent in me (?). Like the football player drawing, that was my first time drawing a human
Youre just flexing on us mere mortals right now...

I'd still say you're pretty amazing and talented! :D

I don't draw much now compared to when i used too. uni, work, travelling and other stuff have kept me busy. And now i have completely stopped painting lol rip. My skills have definitely gone rusty over the years. :coffee:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I'd still say you're pretty amazing and talented! :D

I don't draw much now compared to when i used too. uni, work, travelling and other stuff have kept me busy. And now i have completely stopped painting lol rip. My skills have definitely gone rusty over the years. :coffee:
Oh yes, deffo. Drawing takes up a lot of time especially you're doing a pencil drawing. Those takes forever to draw and a lot of patience that I think I don't have anymore. I've got like no attention span

Kiwi, your drawings stand out and I hope to see more. You are talented, very talented. You should develop that talent and show us how it's done
thanks, I don't have much other to show...there is this one half finished Thor that I don't think I will ever finish lmao
[DELETED]

Last edited:
Those all look amazing!

Do they have to be strictly drawings? I’ve got some paintings/mixed media that I could share... ^_^

Nezuko
Inspired by Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Female Master Splinter
Krampus Robin
Into the Spider-Verse with a Photo from Downtown Seattle.
Your paintings land art works have a lot of character to it.
I like them a lot.
Thanks for sharing