Drawing Drawing Enthusiasts Thread

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Wowzers! Didn't know we had some talented artists on here. Great job guys, please keep sharing your drawings. Let me live vicariously through y'all as someone that could never draw.
i'mma just post my instagram art here lol, i got the pose inspiration from another artist
Are you just an amateur trying to improve or do you consider yourself a professional artist (Although a true artist will always have doubts about their art and will never be satisfied with it)? Do you want to get some opinion about your art? Do you want to share it with others? Do you want to give your advice to other artists? Do you do traditional or digital art? Is there your favorite artist whose level you want to reach? Show us.

There are many art challenges, on social platform, for example, to get yourself better at art. Practice makes perfect, so drawing everyday will only improve your skills. I have been working on Robin drawing, I will post it once I finish it.
I am interested in #toonme challenge. Here are some examples:

It looks cool, doesn't it?​
So good!
So somebody finally made this thread, about time! So here are my drawings that I promised I would contribute when I first joined back in August of 2019

Katakuri, everybody's favourite Donut Boy

Cyberpunk 2077 inspired Nico Robin, my favourite Straw Hat

My Favourite Calamity, the funky Queen the Plague

And finally my favourite female character in One Piece, my waifu, the most beautiful in One Piece (I said so), Bao Hancock

Thank you Law for making this thread and enjoy folks! :cheers:
If you became Oda's ghost artist I wouldn't notice the difference :kata:
Here are few, I suck At colouring and shading though..:wellwell:

Nah I like the gritty style coloring techniques. Great Job.
Some of you guys may have already seen my arts but I'm too lazy to make more and I also like flexing so here they are again:

[DELETED]
You're seriously talented. Great job at both cartoony and realistic styles.
Just gotta update Tommy's jersey now🤭

Wow, that looks amazing! :amazing:
Goddamn, this is clean as fuck. I like that cross-shaped shine you added in there too. Adds some more bling to it. Good shit!
Wowzers! Didn't know we had some talented artists on here. Great job guys, please keep sharing your drawings. Let me live vicariously through y'all as someone that could never draw.

So good!

If you became Oda's ghost artist I wouldn't notice the difference :kata:

Nah I like the gritty style coloring techniques. Great Job.

You're seriously talented. Great job at both cartoony and realistic styles.
Just gotta update Tommy's jersey now🤭
Thanks y'all :amazing:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
All of y'all are some talented artists lol :akaman: Definitely way better than my drawing skill:pepecry:Anyway, funny story. Back in my middle school year, I tried to draw some Naruto and Sasuke pic and I thought that it was not that great and then I showed it to my friends and they said that was the best drawing ever:pagemoji:And then I was like "How?":pepestrike:I wished I still have the sketch though:josad:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I drew for the first time in a while yesterday, a concept art for a Kingdom Character that has yet to be revealed

I had so much fun drawing this that I want to draw something else, though I need inspiration lol.
@Fujishiro this is the last thing I sat down to draw seriously lol. It turned out pretty nice imo, but it’s still amateurish.

@Fujishiro this is the last thing I sat down to draw seriously lol. It turned out pretty nice imo, but it’s still amateurish.
Yeah I saw before! Supposed to be a kingdom OC right? That’s a cool design but as for it being amateurish. You’ll get there honestly. My girl is a way better artist than me and she tells me that it’s all about consistently practicing. And looking up better artists to see how they do it.