Drawing Drawing Enthusiasts Thread

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
This is amazing!
:finally:
Thanks bro! Took a hot minute lol.
Post automatically merged:

I should post this here as well lol:

So I’ve been thinking a lot about Wano for the past 3 months or so, and I’ve been thinking about what changes I would make to the story in order to make the arc more enjoyable, since it’s no secret that I don’t enjoy Wano at all lol. Anyway, I did a drawing of Oden vs Kaido from my headcanon, and I think it looks quite majestic lol.

Last edited:
B

Ballel

Thank you! Show us some of your drawings some time too if you’re comfortable :shocking:
:blush:
Maybe
Post automatically merged:

Here is some of my stuff. Nothing special.

[GALLERY=album, 31][/GALLERY]

How can I post some of my art, I'm in mobile
You can upload it in the media section and then add it to the post with the camera icon.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

Yumeko from Kakkegurui speedpaint! Not from me but @Melontonin !

She's amazing.

Yo!! I usually enjoy these speed art videos from time to time and this some great stuff @Melontonin!

One thing that caught my eye is the attention to detail. It's quite remarkable. That card background is beautiful and enhances the whole drawing. The lighting is also a nice touch. Really good work. You have a natural knack at GFXing, Mel.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Yo!! I usually enjoy these speed art videos from time to time and this some great stuff @Melontonin!

One thing that caught my eye is the attention to detail. It's quite remarkable. That card background is beautiful and enhances the whole drawing. The lighting is also a nice touch. Really good work. You have a natural knack at GFXing, Mel.
Thank you both! I'm glad you enjoyed the speedpaint and the final outcome. :sweat: