• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are four kills. Flowa got double action from Light, I assume (?). Unless if she shot Pein, there's another person who isn't Emi that isn't killable.
Light hasn’t come in claiming double action so he probably didn’t. If he was I’d fully expect him to clear that up instead of letting me have a hostile indie tinfoil (unless he’s not Town and likes the confusion lol.

Delubrum Reginae

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Levia Daedalus has entered Delubrum Reginae. After winning the battle of Castrum Lacus Litore, Levia went in search of Misija Votysach, who, along with the Blades of Gunnhildr that she tempered, fled into the ancient ruins. After arriving in Delubrum, Levia found the tempered Blades were merged into monstrous abominations, three into one. She must now run through the gauntlet, and fight her way to the Heart of the Ruins, where The Queen awaits...

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Levia Daedalus has entered Delubrum Reginae. After winning the battle of Castrum Lacus Litore, Levia went in search of Misija Votysach, who, along with the Blades of Gunnhildr that she tempered, fled into the ancient ruins. After arriving in Delubrum, Levia found the tempered Blades were merged into monstrous abominations, three into one. She must now run through the gauntlet, and fight her way to the Heart of the Ruins, where The Queen awaits...
Oh shit.

Prof you're going against White Queen

RIP

THE QUEEN AWAITS @Dr_Professor83 yhis is a sign to listen to me

Status
Not open for further replies.