• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
prof can u try to be more open minded about what I say? You instantly believe ultra and way more open minded with him. Feels so unfair honestly, can’t believe you’d lynch me even if he said nothing

prof can u try to be more open minded about what I say? You instantly believe ultra and way more open minded with him. Feels so unfair honestly, can’t believe you’d lynch me even if he said nothing
I have a very hard time believing Flower didn’t shoot at you. And I have a very hard time justifying this play from Ultra if he knows he didn’t shoot you. (Can only work for me if Purple started with 3 and then got a cult on top of that which seems too strong)

honestly you’re the worst prof. Imagine defending yourself to someone and trying to present ur case against another person and ur like “doesn’t matter what u say ur gonna get lynched regardless” like? What? Beats the whole purpose of the game

honestly you’re the worst prof. Imagine defending yourself to someone and trying to present ur case against another person and ur like “doesn’t matter what u say ur gonna get lynched regardless” like? What? Beats the whole purpose of the game
I’m listening, but your case feels more like scum trying to survive than a genuine case.

Why do you think he claimed that character if he’s bad instead of a fake claim?

I have a very hard time believing Flower didn’t shoot at you. And I have a very hard time justifying this play from Ultra if he knows he didn’t shoot you. (Can only work for me if Purple started with 3 and then got a cult on top of that which seems too strong)
but u have a very easy time believing ultra; even tho he voted against kagu TWICE. Even tho he claimed to have killed drago without any case against him, even tho it took him 6 days to claim. Ofc, it’s much easier believing him

but u have a very easy time believing ultra; even tho he voted against kagu TWICE. Even tho he claimed to have killed drago without any case against him, even tho it took him 6 days to claim. Ofc, it’s much easier believing him
I guess you keep ignoring where I said he could be Purple.

But even if he is Purple I have to think about what he’s doing and why and if that makes sense if you’re town.

You’ve been so scummy since you started playing lol. If you’re town I apologize but you play like scum.

I don’t remember you being like that at all in Genshin.
I am way more invested in this than genshin; and I generally just inactive in games. The time I decide to be active I’m suddenly scummy? U didn’t even bother listening to me.

I guess you keep ignoring where I said he could be Purple.

But even if he is Purple I have to think about what he’s doing and why and if that makes sense if you’re town.
that’s what’s bothering me, u know he’s likely to be purple but would rather lynch ME who’s likely to be town. who cares the way I act, I haven’t played enough games for their to be a way how I act when I’m scum or town

I am way more invested in this than genshin; and I generally just inactive in games. The time I decide to be active I’m suddenly scummy? U didn’t even bother listening to me.
Ive listened and responded to everything you’ve said and then you can’t give good answers to the questions your case/arguments create when I ask them.

that’s what’s bothering me, u know he’s likely to be purple but would rather lynch ME who’s likely to be town. who cares the way I act, I haven’t played enough games for their to be a way how I act when I’m scum or town
I don’t think you’re very likely to be Town is the problem. If I did I’d obviously be on your side.

which questions did I not give a good answer to? ultra has questions he hasn’t even answered at all but that’s okay, right?
What questions isn’t he answering?

Here are the questions your case needs answering:
1.) if he’s last Purple why does he make a claim that will be proven to be a lie if we lynch you (which would mean he dies tomorrow). There was a real chance if he plays more conservatively that we lynch you and then Light before him. Now he will always be lynched before Light if you’re town.
2.) why does he claim a character that’s so suspicious instead of giving a fake claim?
3.) how do we make sense of the Garleans in the WU calling the convert a savage/beast when that doesn’t make sense to say to a fellow Garlean from everything I’ve seen

Status
Not open for further replies.