• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when charlie was alive he could’ve converted nat too, so that means there’s 2 purple and he can afford dying for the risk of lynching me, which will give them a huge advantage and gave over for us, how is that a garbage trade??
You think in a 20 person game that there is a Red Team of 3 members at least and a Purple team of 2 that can cult twice lol.

Not to mention we’ve gotten no more conversion hints.

prof and blue and flowa all had kills, and flowa could even double kill sometimes because of fuji

that’s too many kills it literally doesn’t make sense for him to be another town vig, he delayed claiming so he can use the WU to claim something that’s hard to confirm but seems right.
Just think about it guys, he took his sweet time claiming

You guys think about it, 2 town vigs doesn’t make any sense, it’s so obvious he’s lying omg even about the drago kill, he never claimed anything regarding that when we discussed it before and now suddenly he’s responsible for half the kills? Bullshit
I'll address your feeble attempts at talking your way out of this later

here’s what I think,
ultra and nat are purple, it makes perfect sense for nat to be converted, she was confirmed town day 1 no one would ever suspect her. + she threw off the game by wasting a lynch which is against her wincon as town; unless she isnt town anymore. Any lynch would’ve been better than a no lynch but she purposely let us have no lynch because she was being stubborn about me.
Ultra took his sweet time claiming, so he can discuss with his mate a perfect claim that makes sense without being able to confirm it, he didn’t even scum read drago but suddenly claims he killed him. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

It’s so obvious you guys please don’t waste this

here’s what I think,
ultra and nat are purple, it makes perfect sense for nat to be converted, she was confirmed town day 1 no one would ever suspect her. + she threw off the game by wasting a lynch which is against her wincon as town; unless she isnt town anymore. Any lynch would’ve been better than a no lynch but she purposely let us have no lynch because she was being stubborn about me.
Ultra took his sweet time claiming, so he can discuss with his mate a perfect claim that makes sense without being able to confirm it, he didn’t even scum read drago but suddenly claims he killed him. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE.

It’s so obvious you guys please don’t waste this
There’s been no more conversion hint WUs.

Status
Not open for further replies.