• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I expected that you haven't put much thought into this accusation.

On each night I killed there are precisely two kills unaccounted for and not claimed. This tracks with the faction kills perfectly. The fact that nobody has come out with these claims should sufficiently prove to you they are distinct.
You expected wrong.

I do not know what kind of abilities you have. You might have some bonus available that's only applicable to those nights.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If Ultra is stronger you think Ultra is more likely to be scum than Emi.

So that means you think Emi - Town, Ultra - Scum is more likely than Emi - Scum, Ultra - Town. Need you to make sense of that to me when Ultra is committing suicide if Emi is Town.
I think both are scum. The reason why I have Ultra as a priority is what I said earlier.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
If I do you probably won’t claim lol.

I’m trying to see if your character makes sense for a convert since talking to Ratchet it felt like it could be multiple characters that are recruitment candidates but so far only Ultra’s character makes much sense.
That's fair.

But you know me being converted would also imply that I abstained from commuting right?

That's fair.

But you know me being converted would also imply that I abstained from commuting right?
Well if you were converted you and Charles would be a team and y’all would have been on the weirdest bus ever lol. So I don’t think you’re likely to be converted.

More so Im trying to see if there’s another character who fits bc if there is then maybe it means it’s really only the Anakin type characters who can turn (and maybe we could rule out Light).

Mashiro Blue

Well if you were converted you and Charles would be a team and y’all would have been on the weirdest bus ever lol. So I don’t think you’re likely to be converted.

More so Im trying to see if there’s another character who fits bc if there is then maybe it means it’s really only the Anakin type characters who can turn (and maybe we could rule out Light).
Fine.

I'm Yugiri Mistwalker.

Mashiro Blue

The ranking thing looks like Ultra’s character lol.

But calling the person a savage doesn’t make sense to me when Ultra’s character is a Garlean too.

Maybe they’d calling a wandering mercenary a vagrant, Idk.
It seems the welcoming comittee is for someone of high social standing and invited by the emperor in earlier days while the savage/vagrant was forced into the palace.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It doesn't occur to you that a mafia having extra kill every other night would be overkill? Especially to the other mafia, lol.
With Prof being immortal or whatever, Ali being able to commute, me being able to eat bullets as you've said, other protect roles available as well, no I don't think so. And if you're Purple it could be a compensation for potentially starting with a smaller number of teammates. The other mafia could get some bonus as well.

Mashiro Blue

Doesn’t really fit. Although there is another ninja who would but they apparently aren’t in the game (and if they are then someone is lying lol).
I'm the only ninja here. As swift as the wind and as mysterious as the mist.

This role would never be a convertable option tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.