Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 976 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 976 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously while discussing.
  • Do not speak about the spoilers outside this thread until the chapter comes out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Avoid using spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter gets released.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again.
  • This thread is for spoilers only. Do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff member takes too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

第976話 お控えなすって!!!

傳ジロー以外の赤鞘は錦えもんが本気でトガケだと思っていたのを察し結果オーライだし怒らないから言ってみろと問い詰め
それを認めた錦えもんは一生分の運を使い果たした気分だからここで死ぬかもしれんと漏らすが
その運を使ったのはみんな同じで死ぬなら一緒のつもりだと返される

カン十郎は今やるべきこととして日和も生きてる事がわかった以上必ず探し出して殺すと宣言しモモの助を連れ去る

モモの助は自分が連れ去られ焦る侍達を見て助けてもらいたい本心を押し殺し自分を助けようとするのは相手の思う壺
自分は一人でなんとか逃げ延びるからオロチとカイドウを討ち取るように言う

だが本心に気付いたルフィは友達だから必ず助ける生き延びろと言い残す

敵の戦艦は間合いを取り用意していた長距離砲を使ってくるが
生き延び麦わらの一味の総舵手として戻ってきたジンベエの槍波が敵の戦艦に穴を明け長距離砲をダメにする

Source: 5ch

第976話 お控えなすって!!!

傳ジロー以外の赤鞘は錦えもんが本気でトガケだと思っていたのを察し結果オーライだし怒らないから言ってみろと問い詰め
それを認めた錦えもんは一生分の運を使い果たした気分だからここで死ぬかもしれんと漏らすが
その運を使ったのはみんな同じで死ぬなら一緒のつもりだと返される

カン十郎は今やるべきこととして日和も生きてる事がわかった以上必ず探し出して殺すと宣言しモモの助を連れ去る

モモの助は自分が連れ去られ焦る侍達を見て助けてもらいたい本心を押し殺し自分を助けようとするのは相手の思う壺
自分は一人でなんとか逃げ延びるからオロチとカイドウを討ち取るように言う

だが本心に気付いたルフィは友達だから必ず助ける生き延びろと言い残す

敵の戦艦は間合いを取り用意していた長距離砲を使ってくるが
生き延び麦わらの一味の総舵手として戻ってきたジンベエの槍波が敵の戦艦に穴を明け長距離砲をダメにする

Chapter 976: We will uphold our duty! (@EtenBoby how would you translate this title? ^^")

All of the 9 scabbards with the exception of Denjiro are able tell that Kinemon legitimately thought that the meeting port was "Tokage" so they ask Kinemon to spill the beans, saying they won't get angry as everything ended up alright in the end.
Kinemon then acknowledges his goof and says that he's probably used up all of his luck in life so he just might die here as a result.
The other red scabbards then reply to Kinemon saying that it wasn't only him, and that all of them also used up their luck, so if he dies, they all die together.

Kanjuro says that for now what he must do is find and kill Hiyori if she somehow happens to still be alive and then escapes kidnapping Momo.

Momonsuke sees the Samurai in a panic trying to save him but kills his urge to ask for help because that is exactly what the enemy wants and then says he will find someway to escape somehow and then take both Kaidou and Orochi's heads himself.

Luffy however sees through Momo's ruse and then tells him that they are friends, so he'd definitely save him so he should try to survive somehow.

The enemy's battleship retreats to a reasonable distance away from the SHs and then use the long range canons they prepared to shoot them down but Jinbe's spear wave attack opens up a hole in the enemy's battleship and renders their long range cannon useless. Jinbe has returned back to the SHs as their helmsman~!

前スレみてないから分からないけど一応簡易バレ

錦えもんの嘘はバレていた模様
自らの運に今日死ぬかもと焦るが死ぬ時は一緒だとアシュラがいう
報告しようとするカン十郎に河松が斬りかかる
鳥を召還しモモの助を連れ空へ逃げるカン十郎
カン十郎の裏切りを知り怒るルフィ
サンジが月歩、ウソップが撃ち落とそうとするが墨雲を使われる
拙者を気にせずカイドウを倒しワノ国を守ってほしいとモモの助
必ず助けに行く友達だからとルフィ
長距離砲を撃ってくる敵に苦戦するがジンベエが助けに来て次号へ

Law: You've gotta be kidding me!!
Jinbe: I look forward to sailing with you all from now on.
Kid: You're going to join the strawhats?!!

[/spoiler]
*Clash!!*
Kin'emon: Kawamatsu!!!
Kawamatsu: I won't let you have momonosuke~sama!!!
Kanjuro: Fishman bastard
Momonosuke: Kawamatsu~!!

*Edited: My bad ^^" I mistook Kinemon's name for Kanjuro:catcry:

Last edited:
Inuarashi: Spill the beans Kin'emon!!
Kawamatsu: It's all well and good in the end so I won't get angry so just say it!
Kin'emon: Stop that!
Raizou: You honestly thought that it was Tokage port didn't you?
Kin'emon: Stop it already!!

Kanjuro: "Sumi~gumo" (Ink Cloud)
Kin'emon: I'm sure he's using another technique we've never seen before.
Kanjuro: Rain down on them! "Ink Arrows"!!!
*Projectiles falling*
Samurai 1: What?!
Samurai 2: Gwaaa!!!
Kanjuro: "Illustration of the evening showers of the fleeting world"!!!
Samurai: Turn/Move the ship!!!
*Screams*

Status
Not open for further replies.