C

Cruxroux

I like cooking, but everyday is too much. We waste so much on take out.. doesn't help I don't get home til like 8pm πŸ˜…
Yea understand that. Corona sort of shifted me too work from home stuff. I got into web development and UI/UX.
Earlier I used to work part time at a supermarket. man living as a student in this country is hell.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji wants your number
That mf probably cooked the rat he found in germa kingdom.
:kata:

Yea understand that. Corona sort of shifted me too work from home stuff. I got into web development and UI/UX.
Earlier I used to work part time at a supermarket. man living as a student in this country is hell.
I couldn't do student life broke.. main reason I've worked my ass off the last 10-15 years, I wanna study but I want savings lmao

Meeyori

❀ π“‚π‘œπ‘œπ“ƒ π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ❀
β€Ž
Sanji wants your number
One of my favorite scenes is actually a filler of Sanji winning a huge tuna then talking to himself about what he wants to with all the parts. He talks about using the fins and bones for stock and I never related to him more 🀣

Come to Germany
Get a residence here and receive up to 800€ a month, you'll have to pay back half of it Max and that.s only after you finished your degree