i only eat once a day too

back in college was once every other day, lost like 20lbs in a year
This is kind of lifestyle for me now. Also I think this is better imo, you should only eat when you are hungry. This three/five meals a day is bullshit to me( except when you are into bodybuilding). Sometimes we eat even when we are not hungry, just because we are supposed to.

This is kind of lifestyle for me now. Also I think this is better imo, you should only eat when you are hungry. This three/five meals a day is bullshit to me( except when you are into bodybuilding). Sometimes we eat even when we are not hungry, just because we are supposed to.
i do lift weights and work out and manage fine, but I also drink protein shakes + the meal I eat

I also do kinda cheat my diet when I go out, which seems to be every other day in the summer lol

C

Cruxroux

This sounds like the average American mindset
Post automatically merged:

Fructose breaks down easier im pretty sure
I would be lying I'm Mentally stable but comparing to an american was too much but I do keep eat healthy when I'm at my parents place and when my neighbour (Tf i'm tired of saying neighbour just what relation i share with her) cooks for me. they cook perfect food.
it's just me when i have to cook.
I'm to be blamed.

i do lift weights and work out and manage fine, but I also drink protein shakes + the meal I eat

I also do kinda cheat my diet when I go out, which seems to be every other day in the summer lol
Same here, I workout and swim 3-4 times a week. Smoothies with protein powder post workout, then a light protein rich meal if I feel hungry. First meal should be more balanced with fats, carbs and proteins.
Sat Sun are usually my cheat days.

C

Cruxroux

I hope u trolling
Well I do wanted to discuss something to people rather I'll ask in the forum only.
is it normal to not liking being happy.

like you do enjoy the moment and stay happy for while and end up in some sort of guilt in tf was I doing.
staying at home listening to music was better.

is it normal or should i visit a psychiatrist.

I'm always hungry tho and I eat 4+ meals a day plus snacking
The more lazy you are, the more you eat, the more hungry you’ll become, you can start your day with a heavy smoothie with macha, it makes you stomach fuller in the morning and keeps you active, you won’t feel hungry for a while. Then you need to figure out your intermittent fasting plan.