Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Continuing a joke from the sign up thread?

Do you want me to do a complete rundown of everyone when the game barely started with only like 4 or 5 people posting?
There was a joke in the sign up thread? Man how could I know, I just sign up and leave, I ain't read the fluff going on there kek

Yes that would be great, but it's not mandatory lmao.

Anything for NotScum Flower

Ekko always needs pressure, but I gotta warn you I never ever read ekko correctly lol

vote lynch ekko
Just gotta try it, I always read him correctly aslong he doesn't start making nonsensical cases on me. :suresure:

There was a joke in the sign up thread? Man how could I know, I just sign up and leave, I ain't read the fluff going on there kek

Yes that would be great, but it's not mandatory lmao.
fluff the shit outta the way in the sign up thread.

Just gotta try it, I always read him correctly aslong he doesn't start making nonsensical cases on me. :suresure:

I feel everything his does is nonsensical and its just like would he do that as town or scum, I never know.

I like Nat this game, but it is just a vibe.
Agree. Her Idgaf attitude is a good sign.
fluff the shit outta the way in the sign up thread.

I feel everything his does is nonsensical and its just like would he do that as town or scum, I never know.
Lol. You can be glad you didn't see his nonsense in the Breaking Bad game. He deadass anti claim killed himself :lawsigh:. And he was Town lel.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
No, I disagree, he sometimes creates good info D1, people just have to grasp it. But he also often loses his mojo throughout the game kek.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
is it maybe because 2 other games are going on? this is 48 hours right? so just use it to reread and find something, this game will pick up in the second half of D1

is it maybe because 2 other games are going on? this is 48 hours right? so just use it to reread and find something, this game will pick up in the second half of D1
Most often it's because games that are close to finishing, players have info to work with which leads to more discussion and on day 1 players will fluff more with no info to work with.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Most often it's because games that are close to finishing, players have info to work with which leads to more discussion and on day 1 players will fluff more with no info to work with.
that's why we use D1 now to create the fundaments, for targets and votes :kata:
have you found something nasty or inconsistent or intriguing so far?

Luckily for you mate I can speak strokese , what this Fook @Pot Goblin is saying is that the lad Lanji appears to be under some sort of PR where he has to speak a dialect from the link he gave. Cant figure out which one it is though.

@Rej

*smokes a cigarette*

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Luckily for you mate I can speak strokese , what this Fook @Pot Goblin is saying is that the lad Lanji appears to be under some sort of PR where he has to speak a dialect from the link he gave. Cant figure out which one it is though.

@Rej

*smokes a cigarette*
No I didn't mean to imply Lanji has a PR like that, though it would be hilarious
I was sayin if one has an ability to make PR's that website would be a great one

No I didn't mean to imply Lanji has a PR like that, though it would be hilarious
I was sayin if one has an ability to make PR's that website would be a great one
Oh Fook, I see. But then why would he link it and then speak that way? I understood it as him wanting us to understand what he's saying, he said it was a translator.

*drinks a glass of whiskey*

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Fuckin hell I misread it, you're saying that LANJI might have a PR from someone or himself
I guess that could be the case as well
My bad
:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.