Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt Sanji the one the had the heart eyes for Kiku lol
Sanji already know now since he stop having them when Kiku is around. Though you guys were committed to say Zoro X Okiku so much before it's revealed he was a guy. I mean we shouldn't denied it as could happen as after all Pink Enma in the cover volume is showing and think Zoro is showing a 'new side' we never seen before :cheers:.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oden is not a copy of any dude.

We already know he's a mixture.

One cover page? So the Zoro being the next Ryuma and enma is not valid ?
:seriously:
Tbh, I only see him being a mixture if you squeeze in swordsmanship from Zoro. I'm talking more about his personality.

Zoro's gonna parallel Ryuma this arc, not Oden. Luffy will be the carrier of Oden's will and open Wano.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Can you cite that quote please
Oda said "something happened to Jinbe" in an interview after Jinbe was left behind.....Jinbe looks perfectly fine(visibly different cause of slight change in art style)

BM will reveal it later for tension or was it building false expectations?
That was proven to be a fake interview as far as I remember.

Sanji already know now since he stop having them when Kiku is around. Though you guys were committed to say Zoro X Okiku so much before it's revealed he was a guy. I mean we shouldn't denied it as could happen as after all Pink Enma in the cover volume is showing and think Zoro is showing a 'new side' we never seen before :cheers:.
Can I get a footnote citation for that one lol and The last lady Sanji was laying eyes on was Hiyori, how'd that one turn out

Status
Not open for further replies.