And my favorite color is gray..This is the color of my world
Mine is white... i'd still prefer black over gray coz gray resembles a moral quandary to me a state of confusion you may say where you can't distinguish good from bad.

but gray that leans towards white resembles a believer a human's nature is based on desire and convenience basically the gray i aforementioned so a humna is ultimately grey .. the ones who choose to be more light grey are believed aka flawed beings that follow a code to seek righteousness regale of whims and desires.. and dark grey is vice versa.

C

Cruxroux

Mine is white... i'd still prefer black over gray coz gray resembles a moral quandary to me a state of confusion you may say where you can't distinguish good from bad.

but gray that leans towards white resembles a believer a human's nature is based on desire and convenience basically the gray i aforementioned so a humna is ultimately grey .. the ones who choose to be more light grey are believed aka flawed beings that follow a code to seek righteousness regale of whims and desires.. and dark grey is vice versa.
Ahh due to my colour blindness.
I see 50 shades of grey.
:hihihi:

tbh it does get too much at times.. i personally have been a very enduring person only triggered by false reasoning..
So i got triggered a couple of months ago (i get triggered when it comes down to my principles). It was a war. And now im subjected to mental torture. And we dont speak nor see each other (me being in a different city bcz of my job)

C

Cruxroux

So i got triggered a couple of months ago (i get triggered when it comes down to my principles). It was a war. And now im subjected to mental torture. And we dont speak nor see each other (me being in a different city bcz of my job)
Oh I thought Not talking was normal.
My family Havn't called me since last month.

AM I ABANDONED
:noo:

Ahh i have patience as thin as paper.
Literally everything triggers me but when I word it word. people think I'm joking.
and Calls it humor. bitch it's frustration.
it is when you can use reasons or even if you can it just gets sidelined as some immature rebellious gibberish

tbh i my case its more of language barrier.. my English has surpassed my urdu to the point where its my default.. some arguing in urdu is basically gibberish for some of the part atleast

C

Cruxroux

it is when you can use reasons or even if you can it just gets sidelined as some immature rebellious gibberish

tbh i my case its more of language barrier.. my English has surpassed my urdu to the point where its my default.. some arguing in urdu is basically gibberish for some of the part atleast
Well I think Both pakistan india by 2030 will be english dominated.