Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Fit girl repacks, my favorite game pirating person, is a Russian. We get so many pirated content from Russian servers and people. They have my respect. :endthis:
Ah yeah I know of them! Laughed so much at that name too! Their reduced size repack are amazing!

Borderlands 3 with all story DLC but not all bonus random DLC is like 155GB for me now, it used to be half of that at worst! FML...not sure how much Fit Girl has compressed it by though.

C

Cruxroux

Russia was made a
The media has made Russians the designated villains for decades too especially in movies and such.

Now with the Ukraine situation I imagine it's even worse too. Fucking sucks.

I've met some really nice Russians in my time. Mostly girls and from gaming funnily enough lol.
Media been doing that since cold war.

Media just whitewashes Western and Make US look like a Global Super cop.

G

Gorosei Informer

with the stuff they do in netherlands, where they want to get rid of 70%livestock from farmers... they will do this all around the world... elites will eat meat peasants will eat bugs... all in the name of climate change
Thats exactly what absolutely terrified of.

Hunger Games IRL for example.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah I heard their economy is gonna collapse sooner or later .
There's a guy in Brazil who became kinda of a meme because it's been almost 10 years that he creates "economical analysis" videos saying that China is "gonna collapse soon".

China is already a superpower.
Dafuq are people talking about over here?
:kaidowhat:

C

Cruxroux

Ah yeah I know of them! Laughed so much at that name too! Their reduced size repack are amazing!

Borderlands 3 with all story DLC but not all bonus random DLC is like 155GB for me now, it used to be half of that at worst! FML...not sure how much Fit Girl has compressed it by though.
Everything except the Background music you get while installation is FIne.

C

Cruxroux

There's a guy in Brazil who became kinda of a meme because it's been almost 10 years that he creates "economical analysis" videos saying that China is "gonna collapse soon".

China is already a superpower.
Dafuq are people talking about over here?
:kaidowhat:
TO my defination. You are super power only if you have the enough Militrical Capablity within 30-60 mins anywhere in the world.
and china is nowhere in that sense.

I read somewhere a conspiracy theory. It's actually the black race being superior. near equator natives were always superior like amazonions knew advanced agriculture methods. And later came the Europeans the white race which just decimated the blacks and started their Whiteman Theory of being superior. But all the near equator civilization were destroyed. Thou it's just a conspiracy theory no idea about it's crediblity.
honestly mine stems from some what of a scientific and more a of religious POV

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Thats exactly what absolutely terrified of.

Hunger Games IRL for example.
they allready destroyed small farmes completely... just 20 years ago when I was kid everyone in the village had a cow, a pig , chickens... we were independent , some lived well never having a job... but then all the regulations restrictions came in, bird flu, pig flu.... prices of milk were joke.... everyone sold what little land they had to bigger farmers.... some become alcoholics , some found work... and some couldnt becouse city is far away.... now nobody has land or hes own animals, they are dependant on whats in store... and what if they create famine in name of climate change? we used to be able to live on our own,,, now its impossible... I still grow my animals, illegally... but fines are so large Im the only one in my entire family still doing so...

Status
Not open for further replies.