Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realise that in your perfect and flawless pre timeskip One Piece not a single character ever died in any arc (except Marineford)?
Forgot already about Pell? about Pagaya?
Those things happened mate, but Atleast there were some kind of stakes and you felt like the villains were actually, you know, a threat. Fucking kaido is nowhere to be seen in HIS ARC. We only saw him 4 times!
Pre ts was bad, and those shitty moments were like tumors. But that Tumor has grown over the years into full blown stage 5 terminal cancer.

To all the people who said "Jinbe is fish sticks" or "Jinbe is dead" to try and validate Big Mom and respect her a little, no, Big Mom is trash, Big Mom has hilarious portrayal and will never be respected by Oda. BIG MEME. Admirals > Yonko.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Damn I guess Big Mom should have went into the ocean to get Jinbe.

@Cherry Hilk
The user above is a perfect example of what you were talking about.
Imagine complaining that a freaking FISHMAN escaped in the SEA in a NAVAL battle: the level of stupidity and pettiness that this fandom is reaching is astonishing me.

More Spoilers @PuckTheGreat @EtenBoby
前スレみてないから分からないけど一応簡易バレ

錦えもんの嘘はバレていた模様
自らの運に今日死ぬかもと焦るが死ぬ時は一緒だとアシュラがいう
報告しようとするカン十郎に河松が斬りかかる
鳥を召還しモモの助を連れ空へ逃げるカン十郎
カン十郎の裏切りを知り怒るルフィ
サンジが月歩、ウソップが撃ち落とそうとするが墨雲を使われる
拙者を気にせずカイドウを倒しワノ国を守ってほしいとモモの助
必ず助けに行く友達だからとルフィ
長距離砲を撃ってくる敵に苦戦するがジンベエが助けに来て次号へ

J

Jo_Ndule

Oh wait I forgot that Kawamatsu was YC3 and Zoro Stopped his SNEAK attack mid-air :crazwhat:
It wasnt sneak attack, he literally screamed and told them to stop
Also, Kawa was always low high tier. Oda didn't highlight him as top 4 retainers , in the past he was top 3, now he's 5th strongest.
This guy will create OP clones then he fights Kinnemon kawa kiku by himself lol

Those things happened mate, but Atleast there were some kind of stakes and you felt like the villains were actually, you know, a threat. Fucking kaido is nowhere to be seen in HIS ARC. We only saw him 4 times!
Pre ts was bad, and those shitty moments were like tumors. But that Tumor has grown over the years into full blown stage 5 terminal cancer.
One Piece is a teenager comic, if you want to be constantly worried about the protagonists you can read/watch plenty of good thrillers that do this just fine.
By the way i think Oda is doing a fine job at portraying Kaido as an ominous presence throughout the arc.

S

Shura

Best thing to do....get rid of so called tumor/onepiece by cutting it off/stop reading instead of letting the tumor grow/trashtalking or eating dogshit...

Status
Not open for further replies.