Status
Not open for further replies.
N
If you mean the Uyghur, I already know. Organ harvesting, "re education camps", rape etc. I used to love China when I was blind/naive to their evils, had a weeb thing going on for them even way before I became a weeb for Japanese stuff too funnily enough lol.
Not only the Uyghurs.

When I was much younger I would watch the english channel of Chinese state TV. I knew it's propaganda but I liked their documentaries :suresure:

I also used to watch a show on survival in Siberia on rt documentary lol

Mankind will never change, this is why I believe in the "apocalypse".
My ancestors always said that the ego belongs to the devil and that community and empathy is the way of God.
We live and lived in an egoistic society and the "apocalypse" will be the result in the end.
Nature knows no mercy, only collective punishment for all of humankind.
They can pray for forgiveness as much as they want, it will have no effect.
Nature is bigger than us and if we don't understand this, nature will teach us the hard way.

Can't help it. Death is easier than hardwork after all.

We are bound to fall sooner or later. We exploited nature enough and trust me now there's no going back. We are all screwed.
first is the downfall and then comes the new era where everything will regrow.
Some humans will survive ti repopulate the earth.
And the era of industry and technology will become smthe stuff of legends.

Anybody here moved out of their birth country and now lives permanently elsewhere?
What pushed you to do that? Was the process troublesome?

Seriously thinking about moving away from here but have no idea where to start:josad:
I would prefer staying in mountains , dull colours, always foggy, no sun and a internet connection. that's all I need. My country has those places but those places ain't safe.
Post automatically merged:

What about it makes you wanna leave?
People , tradition and culture.
I'm not against it , it's beautiful and diverse but at the same time too toxic.
It will Suffocate you to death.

Atleast we agree something similar.
:cheers:
First I gotta get a job that functions abroad /internationally.
And for that I gotta get uni degree.
When it comes to education and university Germany is pretty good tho, so idk if I could even study abroad. There's also the finance issue. Germany has good support for university studenta, better than.in most countries

I literally can't breathe.
Urban environments are suffocating me.

I would prefer staying in mountains , dull colours, always foggy, no sun and a internet connection. that's all I need. My country has those places but those places ain't safe.

Another Oden 😒

But fr, my country has some beautiful nature, there's no disputing that but it also has serious political issues - most of all corruption

I would like to move to a more stable place, where you can earn an actual living for the work you do

Status
Not open for further replies.