Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
reminds me of how luffy treated that cerberus in Thriller bark for some reason

but damn honestly if i had the ability I'd pay a visit.
critical mindset too wants to visit me and work with me to test hes abilities in natural environment lol... maybe someday, I hope to meet most of you people... I believe it will be possible

A Shaman from Greenland wrote in his book that his father could even taste how the animal died. Sometimes his father said: "I won’t eat this. The animal died with fear."
They always ask the animals before the hunt if someone is ready to die and wait for sign even if it takes multiple hours.
My ancestors did a similar thing. They waited before the goats until one goat separated himself from the others and walked to them.
They respected every single life and thought that animals could understand them in their own ways.
My family forgot these teachings when they came to Germany
Stress and fear does affect the taste of meat I think. Hunters put down the prey fast because of that.

Ppl been saying that for 50 years.
We're too late with this. At this point only another pandemic can help by reducing the population so much that the population density becomes so low that humans CAN'T have harmful impact on nature any longer
Well HUMANS Are a voilent race in the end. No matter how much peace an individual want. Human race havn't lived without a war. THere's always some war going on.
Mankind will never change, this is why I believe in the "apocalypse".
My ancestors always said that the ego belongs to the devil and that community and empathy is the way of God.
We live and lived in an egoistic society and the "apocalypse" will be the result in the end.

C

Cruxroux

Toothless was black hence. his species was Night fury
his girlfriend is white, hence species was Light fury.

But their kids are black and white.
IS cross breeding even safe among dragons?
WHat should we call them? Eclipse?

Status
Not open for further replies.