Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

bizzare part is that it worked
I hope this shit doesn't get into our medical science.
I don't wanna be treated this way.
:believe::believe::believe::believe::believe::believe:
Post automatically merged:

Mankind will never change, this is why I believe in the "apocalypse".
My ancestors always said that the ego belongs to the devil and that community and empathy is the way of God.
We live and lived in an egoistic society and the "apocalypse" will be the result in the end.
2012 really happened people. We are just in hell now.

I hope this shit doesn't get into our medical science.
I don't wanna be treated this way.
:believe::believe::believe::believe::believe::believe:

2012 really happened people. We are just in hell now.
imagine opening your eyes on the ventilator and witnessing someone or should i say something flappy inches away from your face

some would say that's the first time you ate you know what

C

Cruxroux

imagine opening your eyes on the ventilator and witnessing someone or should i say something flappy inches away from your face

I would rather prefer not wake up.

A Shaman from Greenland wrote in his book that his father could even taste how the animal died
I believe that. Idk people these days don't pay attention to their own senses.
Well, most people. I do have a very fine taste and smell, I notice the smallest changes in freshness/ripeness and how long or hot something was cooked etc.
And supposedly "neutral tasting" food never tastes neutral to me. Everything has its unique taste

My family forgot these teachings when they came to Germany
But u didn't :optimistic:
At least that makes one

I posted myself with a cow in backround somewhere last year on this page lol
Yeah I saw that one. good they're still alive. I feared u lost them after losing ur job:catsweat:
maybe someday, I hope to meet most of you people... I believe it will be possible
When we're all dead we will meet.

not when you never obeyed lol
Lol u a rebel:luffylaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know, the guy collapsed from heat and had open mouth .... but damn, that shit was crazy, you will never see anything like that anywhere civilised
Tbh it probably had something with cough reflex when receiving all that, reactivating the cardiorespiratory coordination. But why bother with basic life support algorithm when there's live fetish scene in front of your eyes :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.