Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I don't know if that cow depressed or something. But that cow used to just stand stare at sunset for like 2 hours straight without moving.

If that cow was depressed , Nobody knew why. She kept under sanitation given ample amount of food and they freedom to roam anywhere around the farm. and The farm is big enough. it's not even like captive environment.
My grandparents loves them more than they ever loved their own kids(my parents).
Most chill cow ever maybe? Zen cow?

C

Cruxroux

People need to change their mindset first, otherwise we would fuck up the oceans too (we already do though)
1. Try to live with the nature and don’t see the nature as a servant
2. Take only what you need. It’s all in balance, there’s enough for humans, animals and plants. For example there are 50 apples, take only what you need, leave some apples for the animals und the rest will fall from the tree and will be used by the nature itself. Nature doesn’t waste anything.
I think When I said Move to ocean I meant it in a way. we fucked up land already now let's switch to ocean and not exploit it the way we did to lands.

G

Gorosei Informer

when something tastes like toxines it tells u that's this food is bad for your health .
I can't drink the tap water hwre. I have to buy bottles. When I wash myself , my eyes burn and itch from the water.
And when I try to drink it I enter a coughing fit and feel nauseous.
Holy fuck that's insane. Ive heard tap water is awful or even lethal to drink maybe in some countries at least, damn.

I know Flint, Michigan had their water supply polluted too which is extremely fucked up.

the weirdest experience is when you have to wrestle a bull that weights more than a ton... why wrestle you ask ? whne cows on heat they tend to get very wild and angry to the point of becoming dangerous to even buildings or other people so you have to single handidly calm them down... you get them by the nose and rwach their horn with your hand and wrestle them... one bad move and you could get crripled or even dead... adter that you calm them down and feed them well
I'd read a whole book on your adventures lol

People need to change their mindset first, otherwise we would fuck up the oceans too (we already do though)
1. Try to live with the nature and don’t see the nature as a servant
2. Take only what you need. It’s all in balance, there’s enough for humans, animals and plants. For example there are 50 apples, take only what you need, leave some apples for the animals und the rest will fall from the tree and will be used by the nature itself. Nature doesn’t waste anything.
But nature isn't cool. New vr technology and the newest cars are cool.
And I want my ice cream to melt at the perfect bite temperature please, so give me that palm oil already 🤡

when something tastes like toxines it tells u that's this food is bad for your health .
I can't drink the tap water hwre. I have to buy bottles. When I wash myself , my eyes burn and itch from the water.
And when I try to drink it I enter a coughing fit and feel nauseous.
A Shaman from Greenland wrote in his book that his father could even taste how the animal died. Sometimes his father said: "I won’t eat this. The animal died with fear."
They always ask the animals before the hunt if someone is ready to die and wait for sign even if it takes multiple hours.
My ancestors did a similar thing. They waited before the goats until one goat separated himself from the others and walked to them.
They respected every single life and thought that animals could understand them in their own ways.
My family forgot these teachings when they came to Germany

the weirdest experience is when you have to wrestle a bull that weights more than a ton... why wrestle you ask ? whne cows on heat they tend to get very wild and angry to the point of becoming dangerous to even buildings or other people so you have to single handidly calm them down... you get them by the nose and rwach their horn with your hand and wrestle them... one bad move and you could get crripled or even dead... adter that you calm them down and feed them well
reminds me of how luffy treated that cerberus in Thriller bark for some reason

but damn honestly if i had the ability I'd pay a visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.