Sign-up Monster Mafia - The Culling Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
#42
To join or not to join

To be an indie or not to be an indie
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
β€Ž
#43


Welcome to Monster Mafia!

What is Monster Mafia?
Monster Mafia is the type of mafia game where you yourself can pick and play anything and anyone and make a mafia role out of them or task me to make it for you!

DM me the role or your pick!

What if I don't want to or don't know how to make a role?
Well just give me your pick and I will make it for you or with you!

What are the limitations to the role I can create?
Your imagination and balance.
Wanna be Mustard? Paris? Durex? Zoro? Go for it!


Can I team up my role with someone else's?
Yes if you will be masons. Tho I will only enable max 2 pairings to be masons

Can 2 people play a single role?
If it fits the context of the role and is balanced - Yes

How many abilities can a role have?
Maximum number of abilities I will allow is 6.
The more abilities you go for the weaker they will be, the less abilities you go for the stronger you can make them


Can I pick a faction I wanna play as?
Yes, tho if balance calls I will be forced to adjust that.


What is the deadline to submit and finish the role?
25th of July

When does the game start?
1st to 4th August ​

Players.
1. Ratchetie ( Ratchet )
2. Yonna ( Yon Tan Wa )
3. Kekko ( Ekko )
4. HotGoblinSex ( PotGoblin )
5. PandoMango ( MangoSenpai )
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
...

In
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top