Character Discussion Mighty Kaido Respect Thread

Best Kaido moment

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
, I actually took a 3 year hiatus before a friend convinced me to read again
How did it feel when you came back and realized this manga was shittier than ever? Lol

Excluding 1053. Praise Green Bull.
Post automatically merged:

Where's the photo I asked for? You haven't posted yet. LMAO
I’ve got time. Remind me what you were wanting? Lol

Your opinion to me is like a YouTube ad: I skip it in 5 seconds, which is the best choice since I'm not dealing with smart people.
NOOO please take my opinions into consideration

:doffytroll:

How did it feel when you came back and realized this manga was shittier than ever? Lol

Excluding 1053. Praise Green Bull.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve got time. Remind me what you were wanting? Lol
Because I read Wano in one go it was okay but guess what, I returned exactly the chapter fairy condom appears :yasu:

After Greenbull I joined the forum haha

S

Sasaki Kojirō

He didn’t knock him out, but he and Kaido did about the same amount of damage to Kinemon. Lol

You're apparently trying to cover the sun with a sieve. LOL

Were you putting on the same level a Kinemon that was caught off guard, and that came out of a Doffy kick with only a small cut on the Arm with Kaidou dismantling Kinemon on high guard?
Really bro, your level of stupidity is insane,and kinemon wasn't knocked out which was the point of the question and in the manga there is no such panel.

Worst of all, the guy who faithfully says that Doffy knocked out Kinemon expects me to waste my time arguing every piece of trash troll topic he and his suckers come up with. LMAO

Were you putting on the same level a Kinemon that was caught off guard, and that came out of a Doffy kick with only a small cut on the Arm with Kaidou dismantling Kinemon on high guard?
Really bro, your level of stupidity is insane,and kinemon wasn't knocked out which was the point of the question and in the manga there is no such panel.
Doffy didn’t even try to kill him, just a casual attack. Kaido went Ragnarok on his ass and stabbed after that. Week later Kinemon is out there giving speeches

Doffy would murder him in no time if he wanted to

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Doffy didn’t even try to kill him, just a casual attack. Kaido went Ragnarok on his ass and stabbed after that. Week later Kinemon is out there giving speeches

Doffy would murder him in no time if he wanted to
Kaido went Ragnarok on his ass
Are you even reading the manga?
Show me Kaidou's panel using Ragnaruku in Kinemom please.

Are you and LEE @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung talking about TWO PIECE where these panels only exist there? Why don't I share this parallel dimension that you are in.

Ragnaruku in Kinemon.
And Doffy knocking out Kinemon.

Things must be really insane in TWO PIECE. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Meh whatever it’s name he went full mumbo jumbo ACoC on his ass
you already made my day for today man.

Two pieces must be hype as fuck, I'm thinking about starting to read.

Doffy knocking out Kinemon.

And Kaidou using Ragnarok on Kinemon.

Do you have a link to a site where I can read two pieces?

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

Worst of all, the guy who faithfully says that Doffy knocked out Kinemon expects me to waste my time arguing every piece of trash troll topic he and his suckers come up with. LMAO
It was Doffy’s weakest attack vs one of Kaido’s strongest lol. Kaido should’ve buried Kinemon instantly but he didn’t, and meanwhile Kinemon had to rest and recover from casual Doflamingo.

A pretty disgraceful performance from Kaido tbh.

Your opinion to me is like a YouTube ad: I skip it in 5 seconds, which is the best choice since I'm not dealing with smart people.
Biggest cap on here.
Literal YouTube comments. have doflimingo as admirals level .
You are not smart people and double standards.

You have Whitebeard literally sneak attack on akainu and kizaru , yet you cry when admiral does same thing.
‘Freaking jonz vista , and Marco sneak attack on admiral.

Greenbull vs king and queen is one side battle . King and queen attack him first.

Last edited: