Spoiler One Piece Chapter 976 Spoilers Discussion

Best Princess?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that would make any sense?? Jinbe just took some lifespan and said "OK, you can leave now"??
Yes that's why he is here haha!
Bro the fact he is here without any damage is already a non sense xD so i don't think jimbei casually came without any weakness otherwise BM is the worst OP character.

Law is always a dick. I don't get where Law being this good person comes from. All Law does it talk shit. Its been that way since we first saw him and people always acting surprised.
1.Law introduced questioning if Drake is even a real pirate.
2. Next time we see him he showing Kidd middle finger.
3. Next time telling Law and Luffy they scrubs
4. Sitting on his crewmate chilling saying he can wait to go in the New world
5. On punk hazard switched the SH body, bodied Kinemon.
6. The only time Law wasn't that much of a dick was dressosa and thats because he was emotional.
How would law tell law he a scrub:wonderland:

I wonder how fans survived Luffy riding the Bull to reach Doffy for weeks, only for him to fight Bellamy for couple more chapters in DR. :milaugh:

Oda is real ****head when it comes to teasing fights, you wants to see Roger n WB, you see one single panel. You want to see Oden vs Kaidou, you get only two. You want to see Sabo n Revo vs Admirals, no panels. You want to see Revo vs BB no panels. You wnats to see remnants WBPs vs BB, no panels.
Just wait to see Luffy fight through hundreds of fodders and constant running for weeks to reach Kaidou, and only to cheaply sideball by Oda somehow, he will most likely prioritise some non imp fight over it at start. :funky:

I wonder how fans survived Luffy riding the Bull to reach Doffy for weeks, only for him to fight Bellamy for couple more chapters in DR. :milaugh:

Oda is real ****head when it comes to teasing fights, you wants to see Roger n WB, you see one single panel. You want to see Oden vs Kaidou, you get only two. You want to see Sabo n Revo vs Admirals, no panels. You want to see Revo vs BB no panels. You wnats to see remnants WBPs vs BB, no panels.
Just wait to see Luffy fight through hundreds of fodders and constant running for weeks to reach Kaidou, and only to cheaply sideball by Oda somehow:funky:
I was an anime only fan until 2015, and good lord, watching Luffy vs Bellamy fight for 20 episodes is probably the most painful weekly anime experience I've ever had. Dressrosa is when I finally switched to the manga, that was bad LOL. The satisfaction when Luffy finally punched him and finally said Doffy's full name though !!!

S

Shura

And robin doesn’t even need protection from this stupid needle rain she can use her umbrella hands like against the spikes in dressosa or Nami can cancel out the clouds with her own weather attacks. Oda needs to get his shit together his writing is so bad recently
Sanji running to rescue Robin and Nami is just him being chivalrous....there was no mention in the spoilers that both were need to be saved.....

Poor Kid and Law, they never had a chance from the start.
Luffy has already a Grand Fleet and a warlord in his crew and defeated three warlords and two YC while they can't even hope to match that.
Oda didn't deliver when he said that the supernovas would be true rivals for Luffy.
When did he say this?

Status
Not open for further replies.