Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Kaido Killed that Luffy twice already.
Just stop disrespecting the dead
:milaugh::milaugh:
Only if for the fruit wasn't there luffy was long gone.

and physical strength? That's probably his zoan factor no random human would have strength unless train and zoro trains the most in the creew.

zoro already got ryou and adcoc. FS is pointless against swordsman. they fight close ranged not by a distance.
Post automatically merged:

Is the forest air poisoness
That same luffy body was carried around by zoro on rooftop btw.
:hihihi:
Why do i get the feeling you actually think I’m a Luffy fan? Please don’t insult me……

I’m just showing you the difference between Luffy and Zoro. They’re not in the ssme league. Luffy will use KOH and Luffy will no sell it, laugh snd get stronger

Why do i get the feeling you actually think I’m a Luffy fan? Please don’t insult me……

I’m just showing you the difference between Luffy and Zoro. They’re not in the ssme league. Luffy will use KOH and Luffy will no sell it, laugh snd get stronger
kaido said Adcoc throws you at the top league. Are you blind or couldnt read that?

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Do you all know what this means?

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro
:kobeha:

@Cruxroux what about
your neighbor? U blocked her on WhatsApp, right?
ahh nope we did talk in the evening. and she was like you are getting over the head. I'm just taking care of you as a neighbour and you are thinking I have feelings for ya something (which is false). and then she said do your own from now onwards.

and I was like that sweet.
I didn't interacted. Just a hi and sweet in the end. and ended the convo. The bitch is gone for good now.

Hopefully

ahh nope we did talk in the evening. and she was like you are getting over the head. I'm just taking care of you as a neighbour and you are thinking I have feelings for ya something (which is false). and then she said do your own from now onwards.

and I was like that sweet.
I didn't interacted. Just a hi and sweet in the end. and ended the convo. The bitch is gone for good now.

Hopefully
Now you gotta cook ur own stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.