Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even consider sanji strong let alone one of the strongest. even jimbei sleeps on wci sanji.

zoro and luffy never fought to even find who got superior one.
Luffy defeated a Yonko….
Zoro extreme diffed a commander…..
Nerfed Sanji mid diffed a commander…..

It’s clear Luffy and Sanj are stronger but keep coping

I also don’t see Zoro as strong

C

Cruxroux

Luffy defeated a Yonko….
Zoro extreme diffed a commander…..
Nerfed Sanji mid diffed a commander…..

It’s clear Luffy and Sanj are stronger but keep coping

I also don’t see Zoro as strong
Defeated a yonkou???
:milaugh::milaugh:
Cope you take is real hard.
Your rubber boy already lost conscious In rooftop while supernova was there. Kaido could have easily killed him
second your rubber boy said everyone he will take care kaido only to Fall off the island next chapter.
and took his complete rest and eat his food. and we know how food logic works for luffy. Completely recovered went back to kaido who is fighting since the starting raid , literally no breaks. yet manages to kill g4 with adcoc. cry about cp0 guy as much as you want but even Luffy hit kaido he wasn't going down and kaido hit was confirmed he was dying either way. and now comes the magical chosen one shit of shounen manga to come to the rescue to MC and reviive him giving him all the stamina back. Yamato clearly stated kaido was getting exahusted as fire cloud was going out but chad kept on fighting and even fucked gear 5 luffy. luffy won a Marginal power difference and used ryou with adcoc. kaido just using adcoc. yet managed push luffy strongest being at the moment attack back for a whhile.

No matter what you say I won't accept Luffy>zoro unless you say it's due to plot armour.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

and coming to sanji mf had to awaken dominant genes to even beat a yc2. zoro scared queen long back.
sanji is such a waste character and oda knows it too backing it up by saying it's his passion which generates fire. pure bullshit. oda doesn't even know where to throw the character anymore. just have to deal with it as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.