Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to chance to earn around 10.000€ per month but I’m gonna choose something where I will not even earn half of it because of my morality. I can’t sell my soul
Good values and honour > money
People say that I’m dumb but make fun of me but I don’t care
Dumb my ass
You're top tier and those calling you dumb over this are Trash Tier.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I have to chance to earn around 10.000€ per month but I’m gonna choose something where I will not even earn half of it because of my morality. I can’t sell my soul
People say that I’m dumb and make fun of me but I don’t care
Don't listen to them!!!! Stay true to yourself!!!
The soul has infinite value , we must NEVER throw it away!

G

Gorosei Informer

People say that I’m dumb but make fun of me but I don’t care
Idiots dont realise the long term impacts of shit like this, how it erodes your soul, mind, heart etc, shit you cannot replace/restore and such. Permanent damage.

They can't see the forest for the trees, too focused on the present, on their short term successes and rewards. Tunnel vision etc. Makes me pity them.

Theres a reason many "elites" turn to such extremely degenerate/hedonistic/disgusting etc type behaviours/rituals/vices etc, just to try to feel anything or any highs. That extrme desenstiation and deteched they've suffered.

This song comes to mind too on this topic:

Status
Not open for further replies.