Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

sometimes Betta's reactions surprise me bc of how over the top they are. Like wjen he begins to insult people as fools and losers and idiots and trash, and then goes on to claim that he's a popular user on this site.
Or when he pretends to have a large social media following.
Its literal narcissistic behaviour. My neighbour is a lot like this and he makes peoples lives hell now and has done regularly for decades now, even me and my familys daily for many month on end too.

I fucking hate narcissists so much.

He has a severe egotistical, superiority complex attitude problem and he winds up a lot of people on here yet seems to get away with it generally and he gets defended/protected for it. It's really frustrating. Instead of listening to them, having some kind of actual healthy self awareness and open-mindedness, he gets defensive and doubles down on his behaivour generally and antagonising more people against them than he realises or making it worse in general.

I really snapped at him a while ago and called him out after enduring his nonsense for so long. I'm autistic like him and I have a lot of experience with working with autistic people and having many autistic friends too so that cannot be used as an excuse for his behaviour either. You don't need to be autistic to be a narcissistic ass.

He constantly trash talks everyone on here as being "dumber/inferior" to him, how he's far more intellectually superior and he gets away with it constantly yet we get into trouble for calling him out on it and being fed up of it.

I'm so sick and tired of him personally. I have him on ignore and refuse to ever take him off it again as I really regretted doing it last time and it led to my massive rant against him too but he is so fucking self obsessed he doesn't realise the world doesn't perceive him the same way he clearly does to himself and they're not in love with him like he is.

He really comes off as insufferable and this is coming from someone who also has believed themself to be narcissistic too and I know for a fact I have been a narcissstic, obnoxious prick since I was a child, I did a lot of cringy, attention seeking, self fellating, arrogant, obnoxious shit growing up and getting bullied a lot for it but it made me more self aware, humble and realise how much of self centered, irriating jackass I was being too.
Seeing others act the way I do, has really opened my eyes to how bad I really was and how much I wound up others too. I always got too much credit compared to other people who I feel are FAR more nicer, kinder, sincere, consistent/with far more intergrity, bravery, selflessness and such.

I might sound like I'm being too hard on myself but nobody knows me better than myself and that includes all my mistakes, lies and thus shitty behaviours, moments and such. People tend to pedstalise me way too much and make me out to be far more an angel than I am at times and I fucking hate it.
Thats why in hindsight, I really appreciate my former friends who were a lot harsher, more blunt and thus more honest towards me about myself and when I was being a jackass too.
Woah...
Talk about some self awareness.
Its good that one acknowledges himself. Speaks a lot about you.
As for Beta, Ludicrous.

Its literal narcissistic behaviour. My neighbour is a lot like this and he makes peoples lives hell now and has done regularly for decades now, even me and my familys daily for many month on end too.

I fucking hate narcissists so much.
I sometimes wonder if I am a narcissist or just asocial because I don't even like myself

I don't even exist in my own mind, as weird as it sounds

G

Gorosei Informer

Woah...
Talk about some self awareness.
Its good that one acknowledges himself. Speaks a lot about you.
As for Beta, Ludicrous.
Thanks man. I'm trying to learn to be more humble and control my ego as my family is full of egotistical, selfish, immature control freaks and I imitated a LOT of behaviour and hurt a lot of really nice people in the past and also clashed HARD with people including other family members over power trips/tugs of war over control/power over a situation or something.

I've also hated myself for most of my life now at least and its a bit of a long story why but one of the biggest reasons why and thus also why I vowed to try to change myself for the better when a girl who treated me with so much kindness when nobody else did at the time and for years too, got ignored and hurt by me out of my own selfish cowardice/fear and I ended up hurting her a lot over the years as she vainly tried to communicate with me and befriend and help me too.
Ever since then, I swore to try to be a better person and be more like her and help others the same way she tried to help me and such.

Thanks man. I'm trying to learn to be more humble and control my ego as my family is full of egotistical, selfish, immature control freaks and I imimitated a LOT of behaviour and hurt a lot of really nice people in the past and also clashed HARD with people including other family members over power trips/tugs of war over control/power over a situation or something.

I've also hated myself for most of my life now at least and its a bit of a long story why but I vowed to try to change myself for the better when a girl who treated me with so much kindness when nobody else did at the time and for years too, got ignored and hurt by me out of my own selfish cowardice/fear and I ended up hurting her a lot over the years as she vainly tried to communicate with me and befriend and help me too.
Ever since then, I swore to try to be a better person and be more like her and help others the same way she tried to help me and such.
I can relate on the ego part.
And as the saying goes, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, no one is perfect. The thing that matters is to learn from yourself and strive to be a better person. Works for self as well as people around you.
And it can only be achieved ONCE you accept and acknowledge your cons and flaws. I deal with narcissist obnoxious idiots every day, and o feel pity for them bcz they lack 2 basic things. Self Awareness and Situational Awareness. Empathy amd EQ is no where to be found. On paper, they are established successful and highly educated people but as human beings, just a bunch of hyenas causing misery for people around them.

One cant fix/improve something if he/she deems it Perfect as it is.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Guys, who's your favorite user here?

Got to be @nik87 for me, the guy's persistance is inspirational and I quite enjoy how he manages to prop up Zoro in basically any conversation he has - no matter how far removed from Zoro it may be
2nd is one of these: @Ghostly Reflections @solis @RayanOO @notAfanboy - it's really easy to have a convo with them
Every one i have interacted with or interact with are cool, and i dont really interact with many people here.
@solis @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @MangoSenpai @Ghostly Reflections @Cruxroux @SmokedOut etc to name a few.
Post automatically merged:

Every one i have interacted with or interact with are cool, and i dont really interact with many people here.
@solis @BleakAsh @Cross_Marian @MangoSenpai @Ghostly Reflections @Cruxroux @SmokedOut etc to name a few.
Oh and @Peroroncino and @Lhululu as well

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Guys, who's your favorite user here?

Got to be @nik87 for me, the guy's persistance is inspirational and I quite enjoy how he manages to prop up Zoro in basically any conversation he has - no matter how far removed from Zoro it may be
2nd is one of these: @Ghostly Reflections @solis @RayanOO @notAfanboy - it's really easy to have a convo with them
Ruby_Poyo but he’s now a legend from old times…

Status
Not open for further replies.