@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Do you all know what this means?

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro
Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Zoro literally spit diffs Joyboy luffy…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

before even zkk happens current Zoro spit diffs allout joyboy luffy and now we all know mihawk > gap > Shanks. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Base King >>> Joyboy luffy. he doesnt has AP to hurt base king let alone allout King

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Zoro literally spit diffs Joyboy luffy…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

before even zkk happens current Zoro spit diffs allout joyboy luffy and now we all know mihawk > gap > Shanks. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Base King >>> Joyboy luffy. he doesnt has AP to hurt base king let alone allout King

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Luffy literally spit diffs Zoro…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

First no ZKK then Luffy spit diffs Zoro and now all we need is Shanks>Mihawk. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Sanji>>>Zoro
"The more he laughs the stronger he becomes .........." :whitepress:
That's why he couldn't help ace...he kept crying :endthis:

"The more he laughs the stronger he becomes .........." :whitepress:
That's why he couldn't help ace...he kept crying :endthis:
Are you serious????
This was PRE-Nika

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
Post automatically merged:

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Hey at least you didn’t say “Zoro>Sanji” so idrc

I’m not a Luffy fan 🤷🏾‍♂️ Even though you’re completely wrong and all

A guy who defeated a Yonko lowdiffing Mr.Faintstonerfedpleasures

Last edited:
@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Shaddup retarded cuck. Luffy one shots Ling and Loro gets negged by GB.

Mr.Weaktoslashes lowdiffing a guy that can cut mountains in half lol
Everybody is weak to slashes, retarded cuck. Low reading comprehension rampant. Kaido said that because his blunt attacks did nothing. Everyone gets cut by Slashes but illiterate retards like you with no intelligence won't understand. Must suck to be a lowlifer like you.

Everybody is weak to slashes, retarded cuck. Low reading comprehension rampant. Kaido said that because his blunt attacks did nothing. Everyone gets cut by Slashes but illiterate retards like you with no intelligence won't understand. Must suck to be a lowlifer like you.
THANK YOU LOL! Everyone thinks being cut is going to finish off Luffy

Luffy’s endurance >>>>>>Zoro’s
I straight up dislike the way people think bruh. They truly believe that just because a certain character is a swordsman, they are immune to the affects of being cut

I straight up dislike the way people think bruh. They truly believe that just because a certain character is a swordsman, they are immune to the affects of being cut

Didnt King get cut by Zoro, didn't Kiku get her hands cut by the same attack Luffy tanked? Wasnt lolo cut by Mihawk? Wont Lolo be weak to Mihawk's slashes? Wasnt WB impaled by Squard? Would he be impaled if he wasn't weak? Wasnt roger weak to slashes thus killed by Fodders? Illiterate retards with low life acting big here.

True top tier like Buggy isn't :kata:
His fruit is the reason or else everyone gets cut one way or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.