Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any clue why tf does the gallery stoerge amount to over 8 GB without even having that many images to begin with (roughly 800 MB of images)

The answers I found were super vague, or either suck at explaiming the problem in google search format lol.

@HA001
@nik87
@bennbeckman
@Peroroncino
@Finalbeta
@Gol D. Roger
@m0nst3Rx
@Zoro > Sanji
@Zoro the badass god
@Topi Jerami
@Shanal
@comrade
@solis
@Extravlad
@DonWick
@Shasha23
@Cross_Marian
@Lor D. Coast
@Money D Malio

Honestly it was fun while it lasted. This entire time I just wanted to educate you guys on the truth. But now I guess it’s time to simply show you

Do you all know what this means?

Zoro literally spit diffs Joyboy luffy…….they are no where in the same league. I wished you all would’ve listened to me since the beginning

I’m sorry to utterly obliterate your headcanons. I know it’s hard to cope with since you all put your hearts and souls into that nonsensical theory

At the end of the day you’re all mortals…….your thinking process may be a bit questionable…..but hopefully you all learn from this……..

before even zkk happens current Zoro spit diffs allout joyboy luffy and now we all know mihawk > gap > Shanks. That will seal your fates. Oh and btw Base King >>> Joyboy luffy. he doesnt has AP to hurt base king let alone allout King
Zoro cant even go close to Luffy without fainting anymore. Luffy is at least 3 leagues above Zoro right now. Look what GB did to King and Queen, that would happen to Zoro if he would fight off Luffy. Its not even funny, but the difference is way to immense.

Let Zoro surpass YC1 level, before you talk about the Big Guys. He is strong, but right now, at least 4 people on Wano would easily demolish him (Luffy, Greenbull, Kid, Law).

Super early spoilers!!
Chapter 1054: The Strawhat pirates
- Chapter starts with the party that has ended, everyone is asleep
- Greenbull walk around the sleeping people looking for Luffy, he finds him
- Greenbull tries to attack Luffy, but suddenly Luffy smiles in his sleep and uses CoC
- Greenbull jumps back, but the ground where he lands becomes rubber and he is launched hard into the air out of Wano, we don't see him again this chapter
- The next day everyone wakes up and we get the bounty reveal from all the Strawhats.
- Zoro and Sanji are both just above a billion
- Yamato is called a member of the strawhats
- Chapter ends with Luffy reading what happened to Sabo, we don't get to know it yet
Greenbull's defeat is way too easy! :chopoff:

Zoro cant even go close to Luffy without fainting anymore. Luffy is at least 3 leagues above Zoro right now. Look what GB did to King and Queen, that would happen to Zoro if he would fight off Luffy. Its not even funny, but the difference is way to immense.

Let Zoro surpass YC1 level, before you talk about the Big Guys. He is strong, but right now, at least 4 people on Wano would easily demolish him (Luffy, Greenbull, Kid, Law).
The fact that you guys didnt permaban this clown tells me a lot of the quality of our admins

C

Cruxroux

Roger ded
Whitebeard
Ace ded
Big mom ded
KAIDOU ded
Oden ded
Toki ded
Ashura ded
Kanjuro ded
Orochi ded
Izou ded
People be like-people don't die in one pice
:suresure:
People meant characters who end up on atleast one panel every 2-3 chapters.
Out of them only ace is exception and damn sure people don't even think about their death.
You percieves things pretty wrong lol.

Out of this Raid , If law were to die that would have what fans wanted no hate to law.
but he is there since Post time skip. and maybe one of straw hats.

Literally nobody cares about people you mentioned above.
Roger died way before luffy started and hence his death didn't had any sort of emotional connection to his death and kaidou and bigmam are villains. oden and toki died way back. nobody cares again. orochi is villain.
Izou and ashura death off panelled.

only ace and whitebeard death meant a lot to community.
and post time skip no deaths.
Post automatically merged:

Did you read the last Fairy tail Chapter?
Oh I see Shanks hype?
100 year quest?
I expect some ice devil slayer action I have craved for.

Zoro defeated a YC1 with 3 hits, he's YC+ now, secondly they do not demolish him, certainly not Kid and Law.

If Luffy's demolishing Zoro right now, he's doing the same thing to Kid and Law

C

Cruxroux

Funny on how people sleeps on Zoro.
3 leagues? And what are these imaginary League you have created?

Zoro can't even go close to luffy without fainting anymore?
just what sort of fan-canon is this? Literally zoro can easily withstand it.

GB and king vs queen fight was off screened. nobody Whether queen or king even put up a fight after kaido downfall. no idea about their injuries either.

Kaido himself said Adcoc throws you to top tier easily. Kaido fucked g5. law and kid awakening is pointless zoro high-diifs them.

Only thing which make your rubber stronger than zoro is "Plot Armour".
That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.