You see that's what people want not some Laughing piece of rubber. luffy is a dumb and majority of anime have dumb mc.
or weird eyebrow Character who's a simp and every anime has it.

WHere's the fuckin difference?
That’s literally one piece lol….not all about a swordsman cutting off limbs and killing people 24/7 with gore and shit

Ironically, zoro in incapable of doing such thing even with his strongest attacks 😂😂😂

The only people who want that boring, uninspired nonsense are people who aren’t even out of highschool yet. Imagine being a person who wants the same thing as everyone else with no originality….

What a pityfull existence (that’s not even me insulting, I genuinely feel bad for someone like you who wants to be the same as everyone else)
Post automatically merged:

Lmao whats the difference between master roshi and all the anime perverts and Sanji?
Cry

That’s literally one piece lol….not all about a swordsman cutting off limbs and killing people 24/7 with gore and shit

Ironically, zoro in incapable of doing such thing even with his strongest attacks 😂😂😂

The only people who want that boring, uninspired nonsense are people who aren’t even out of highschool yet. Imagine being a person who wants the same thing as everyone else with no originality….

What a pityfull existence (that’s not even me insulting, I genuinely feel bad for someone like you who wants to be the same as everyone else)

Cry
the manga don't need to be that close to reality to be enjoyed by grown adults

Chapter 1.054 Title "Father"

- Chapter starts with Greenbull walking toward Flower Capital.
- Then we move to Luffy and the others, they still enjoying the feast.
- All of sudden, Sanji feel strong presence from far away.
- Back to Greenbull, he is arrive at the entrance of Flower Capital.
- And then he jump and initiate the fight without hesitation like a bull.
- Luffy and the others are shocked
- Luffy : "Woaahhh!!"
- Sanji : "Who are you?!"
- Greenbull : "Hello bois"
- Zoro : "Father?!"
- Greenbull : "Hello my son, its been a while. I miss you so much uwu"
- In the end of the chapter, we see Greenbull and Zoro hugging each other like real father and son.
- Zoro : "This is it, finally i found one Piece"
- Greenbull : "Damn right my son, Rahahahahaha!!"
- Chapter 1.055 will be on break next week.
Go see a therapist, I got the the real spoilers. Will release them in 3-4 hours if everyone is calm and patient

the manga don't need to be that close to reality to be enjoyed by grown adults
But that’s literally what you all want
Every 5 seconds “ZKK this”, “ZKK that”

HOW THE FUCK WILL HE DO THAT??? HE’S NOT THE MC AND HE’S NEVER KILLED ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE STORY SO HOW DID YOU EVEN COME UP WITH THAT THEORY IN THE FIRST PLACE???

Most stupid fucking fandom in existence….I can’t believe I share the same air as some of these people

Cry
You out here crying about fictional character, the irony. Riding Zoros dick like a rodeo show

And you’re riding Sanji’s. Now are you done having a tantrum?

you’re only this mad cause I’m speaking facts.

Zoro is only liked bc he’s in LITERALLY every shonen and everyone’s use to him
How Im mad? Just said Sanji is every pervert you can find in not only shonen but every anime genre you can think off. You out here getting defensive about it cuz its fax.
Sanji is hated cuz he is a pedo and sex offender, deal with it

How Im mad? Just said Sanji is every pervert you can find in not only shonen but every anime genre you can think off. You out here getting defensive about it cuz its fax.
Yet Zoro’s out here sleeping with undersged children like O-toko

he’s the biggest pedo alive also wrong, there’s no other Sanji in anime while there’s a million Zoro’s

Yet Zoro’s out here sleeping with underaged children like O-toko

he’s the biggest pedo alive also wrong, there’s no other Sanji in anime while there’s a million Zoro’s